Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

The2
Posted 2006-12-04, 10:59 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You don't have to be a genius to put..."
So it's true, Kyeruu and Ailis are the same person. The loser made his new account and flamed himself, pretended to be a girl, and pretty much just blatantly lied to everyone, in a very creepy way.

I first got suspicions about a week ago, and a bit after that I got grav to check Kyeruu and Ailis' IP adresses. Of course, they matched. There should be some proof posted below shortly(a post made by WW.)

I'll list examples of some of the things he's done, just to show you how much of a creep he is.

Thread: yay TRIP!

ailis said:
ii'm going to Mexico!!!, from there we're going to a cruise ship for 1 week, i am not getting off the cruise ship, my chance at more boys!
but that doesn't mean i won't post here, but when we set off to Tucson Arizona after that i might stop for a week or so but still hooray!!

Thread: hi

ailis said:
hi i'm new to this forum and i hope to be a good part of it
kyeruu said:
welcome ailis, don't worry you'l fit in fine
not like me lol

Thread: So zelaron is still around

kyeruu said:
thou canst not be such a WAY!!! thats not creative that just boredom does that count?
Thanatos said:
You make no fucking sense at all.
kyeruu said:
what you think since i'm from puertorico?
means i'm a worse person than you?
basically most americans see puertoricans as inferiors
but when some of us puertoricans go to american and become kick ass money earners we shut your mouths up
and you should watch your mouth about me even if i'm a class clown i keep my grades up
ailis said:
aaw don't be so mean to him, even though your grammar is pretty bad kyeruu
you taking remedial english?

Thread: i had a dream

kyeruu said:
i had a dream last night about a cookie jumping in a straight line

then there was this strange whit eliquid floating in the moon and some idiot ate it and then exploded into many diferent white liquids......ew
kyeruu said:
my dads dead dude
ailis said:
what kind of moronic dream is that?

Thread: she died

kyeruu said:
my best friend died yesterday..........
kyeruu said:
man my gf died in a car accident.............now m single and alot o the girls that live in my neighbor hood are taking the chance to talk to me but... i just can't do anything thinking of her......
ailis said:
your best friend died?
not even YOU believe that.
ailis said:
you bet it was a lie
if your gonna say someone died on the forum
bring proof
!King_Amazon! said:
I can guarantee you Kyeruu has been around. You might not have noticed, but he has.
(I've known Kyeruu and Ailis were the same person for a few days, which is why I made this comment.)

ailis said:
i know, i seem to recall him login on and login out about a few seconds ago......
i guess he's just playing the"i left cause of you guys"
scene

Thread: its not worth it
kyeruu said:
well im just gonna leave zelaron for a few weeks
its not worth to stay here with people who practically think i'm a retard

i'll be back, but for all of you who hate me
this is your relief(imbecils)
ailis said:
O.o? err
if your gonna leave please don't post something like that
how about a nice "good bye for ever"? or at least don't call us all imbecile.
ailis said:
i read most of your posts kyeruu
i can see why everyone treats you like a moron

just change and you'll see how some people will treat you differently
kyeruu said:
aaw go to fuck your selfs and find something more usefull to do than insult me
and i swear atnas if you keep fucking with my damn grammar
its gonna cost you bad
kyeruu said:
like i said i swear it
i may be a idiot to you all

but i know very well how to spike a computer
ailis said:
wow atnas for a 13 year old your pretty mature,
and i don't get kyeruu's deal

i'm new and noone seems to be picking on me
pussy
ailis said:
i mean that i know kyeruu by person, we met about 2 years ago he was on vacation and stuff, and he befriended me
he's so very damn annoying
and just so you'll believe me when he's on(if ever)
ask him, tell him ciel would like to know
GravitonSurge said:
Where'd you two meet?
ailis said:
we met at the big apple(coincidence?)
he was just walking around and stuff
he saw me checking a small store and started to talk to me
(i was like: who the hell is this guy?)
then i found out that his parents we're friends of my mom,
and then i understood why he talked to me,
at first he was a pretty nice guy, but then he started getting so damn annoying
he just wouldn't stop talking!
after a week or so he left to his cousins house(i was like YES YES YES)
and after that i never did see him again...until now
ailis said:
seriously ask kyeruu when or if he gets on
he'll tell you
but remember to tell him that
ciel is asking
he used to call me like that(don't ask why)

There's so much more. I'm tired of looking it up now though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-05, 05:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The2"
WetWired in this thread said:
You don't have to be a genius to put these pieces together:

Heeelaireeeus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:14 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Heeelaireeeus."
Pure. Fucking. Pwnage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:46 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Pure. Fucking. Pwnage."
He just sent me this PM.

ailis said:
hehehe i've been caught heheheheh

yes i know its creepy to do that BUT
what i did was checking your way of thinking while treating someone else that doesn't act like a clown

you know what i'm talking about right?

well wheni said i was leaving
thsi was the final thing i was going ot do here so
later to you all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Post i'm caught!!
Posted 2006-12-05, 08:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The2"
well you guys caught me
you all know who i am and what i did
you'll never understand why i did
and probably insult me worse with things such as i'm a loser or freak or weirdo or that i have mental problems, but what the heck, all my life i've lived in the insult of others
i'm already used to it, so insult away guys, i'm done here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:49 AM in reply to ailis's post "i'm caught!!"
u r like toly a noob
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:49 AM in reply to ailis's post "i'm caught!!"
Maldito Bori.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2006-12-05 at 08:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:51 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Maldito Bori."
uh huh thats right, noob loser..... anyone else wants to insult me?
do it now before cause right now i feel seriously well serious
so it won't bug me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:53 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "uh huh thats right, noob loser........"
Do you not even realize what you did?

1. You got all emo on our forums, lied about people dying, lied about all sorts of other things.

2. When people called you out, you said we were all imberlsitecels.

3. You said you were leaving, made a new name, posed as a GIRL, and flamed YOURSELF.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Do you not even realize what you did? ..."
AND WHATS SO WRONG ABOUT THAT?! thats not how you people live?
lying and caring for your selfs?!?
i did what all people do in the real world, i don't give a shit and i never will!
i realize whati idid and i admi it was idiotic and creepy and...w/e

but i just DON'T CARE i don't have complexity i don't care of what other people say to me, or think of me i just don't give a damn whether your my friend or not! because in the end we're all gonna die!
so why try and make your life something interesting and get friends if it's all gonna be gone in the end!

1. MONEY? you die and your never gonna see it again
2.FAME? you die and you'll be forgotten
3.FRIENDS? you die they grief a few gerenations later and noone cares anymore
4.POWER? you die and it's all LOST!!!

why live?? huh?! i'm diferent not because i'm a idiot or do idiotic things

it's because i live for something that i won't lose when i die!!
but since different people DID YOU LISTEN WELL???? Different people
get treated badly because they're DIFFERENT!!!

since i'm different and i'm not like every other human in this world
you and everyone else treats me different, because of FEAR!!!
you don't fear me thats not wha ti'm saying

you fear the fact that i'm not like everyone of you
you may not feel fear, but then why the hell do you insult others who aren't exactly like everyone else???

your minds tell you to insult me after this post and tell me to leave, BUT WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL!!!!

I HAVE A REAL LIFE WITH REAL FRIENDS AND A REAL WORLD OUT THERE

NOT JUST SOME LOSER WHO LIVES TO IMITATE EVERYONES ACTIONS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

but you don't care do you? NO ONE DOES!!! BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT PEOPLE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OR GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE TO UNDERSTAND THE REASONS PEOPLE DO SOMETHING AND FIND A WAY TO GET THEM TO CALM DOWN, BECAUE YOU DON'T CARE

HEAR ME RIGHT? DID YOU HEAR ME RIGHT?!?!?

YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE
AND NOONE EVER WILL
AND AS LONG AS NONE OF YOU SELFISH BITCHES CARE AT ALL EVER!!

EVERYTHING WILL JUST GET WORSE AND WORSE!!!

but why am i saying all this? i don't know,

EVERYONE WILL JUST SAY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE AND YOUR NOT WILLING TO!

SO GO AHEAD POST AND INSULT ME ALL YOU LIKE MAKE FUN OF PUERTORICO MAKE FUN OF ME! BUT JUST AS YOU GUYS DON'T GIVE A DAMN
NEITHER WILL I!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:07 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "AND WHATS SO WRONG ABOUT THAT?! thats..."
kyeruu said:
i did what all people do in the real world, i don't give a shit and i never will!

but i just DON'T CARE i don't have complexity i don't care of what other people say to me, or think of me i just don't give a damn whether your my friend or not! because in the end we're all gonna die!
so why try and make your life something interesting and get friends if it's all gonna be gone in the end!

you may not feel fear, but then why the hell do you insult others who aren't exactly like everyone else???

your minds tell you to insult me after this post and tell me to leave, BUT WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL!!!!

NOT JUST SOME LOSER WHO LIVES TO IMITATE EVERYONES ACTIONS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

but you don't care do you? NO ONE DOES!!! BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT PEOPLE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OR GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE TO UNDERSTAND THE REASONS PEOPLE DO SOMETHING AND FIND A WAY TO GET THEM TO CALM DOWN, BECAUE YOU DON'T CARE

YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE
AND NOONE EVER WILL

EVERYONE WILL JUST SAY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE AND YOUR NOT WILLING TO!

SO GO AHEAD POST AND INSULT ME ALL YOU LIKE MAKE FUN OF PUERTORICO MAKE FUN OF ME! BUT JUST AS YOU GUYS DON'T GIVE A DAMN
NEITHER WILL I!
Poor baby. Need a tissue? Wipe the blood off your skirt nigga ya got murdered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:08 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "AND WHATS SO WRONG ABOUT THAT?! thats..."
If life is not worth living, do us all a favor and kill yourself. You emo piece of shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If life is not worth living, do us all..."
see?? you did exactly as i said in the pos tinsult me and try to make me feel worse
and as i posted you don't care, and never will care.

but if i insult someone you care about then you care

IF I SAY YOUR MOMS A STUPID MOTHER FUCKING BITCHIING WHORE!!!

you might get angry and insult me back
IF I SAID: YOUR GF IS A FUCKING SLUT WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU AND HAS SEX WITH EVERYONE

you'll get mad too but
since none of you care
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:16 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "see?? you did exactly as i said in the..."
If you didn't care, you wouldn't be replying with long winded meaningless crap over and over.

If you really want to show us you don't care, why don't you just stop posting?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:18 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "see?? you did exactly as i said in the..."
What Grav said. If you didn't care, you wouldn't bother responding. The fact is, you do care, and I love it.

If you didn't care about life, you'd end it. I just wish you would.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:20 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "AND WHATS SO WRONG ABOUT THAT?! thats..."
kyeruu said:

YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE
AND NOONE EVER WILL

NEITHER WILL I!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RHTAT_UPm18

We don't insult you because you're different. We insult you because you act like a fucking moron.

Quote:
Not if Jesus is your friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:22 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://youtube.com/watch?v=RHTAT_UPm18..."
you of all people should shut up about that theme you don't even believe in religion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:24 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "you of all people should shut up about..."
kyeruu said:
you of all people should shut up about that theme you don't even believe in religion
I'm very religious.

Considering I'm the messiah, I have to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:35 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm very religious. Considering I'm..."
Wow. Best Zelaron thread in a while right here, ladies and gents. Thank you for the laugh, kyeruu!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Wow. Best Zelaron thread in a while..."
ur welcome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu