Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Going to the East Coast
Posted 2006-06-12, 04:22 PM
I'm going off to the East Coast June 13-24. I leave tomorrow at 7:15 AM and we head off toward Southbend, IN. Then it's off to Gettysburg, DC, and Virginia Beach. Fun stuff I hope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-12, 07:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Going to the East Coast"
I think Chrome lives in VA Beach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-06-12, 07:55 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I think Chrome lives in VA Beach."
Say hi to Jizmo in Indiana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-12, 10:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Going to the East Coast"
Have fun, should have stopped by MI.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-06-13, 08:09 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Have fun, should have stopped by MI."
make sure to stop at Bush Gardens in VA. Its worth the trip if you can spend at least half the day there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-13, 10:15 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "make sure to stop at Bush Gardens in..."
Be sure to stop by mother russia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Say hi to Jizmo in Indiana."
Sovereign said:
Say hi to Jizmo in Indiana.

South Bend is about an hour - hour and a half away from me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-15, 01:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ":D South Bend is about an hour -..."
Fuck Busch Gardens, go to Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-16, 03:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fuck Busch Gardens, go to Six Flags..."
well hes in VA, not NJ, and im going to Great adventure next Tuesday wahooo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-17, 10:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fuck Busch Gardens, go to Six Flags..."
Cedar Point>all, might as well go to the best if you are going to any amusement park.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-06-17, 10:54 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Cedar Point>all, might as well go to..."
I vouch.

Top Thrill Dragster
Millenium Force

Those two alone made my trip worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-19, 11:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I vouch. Top Thrill Dragster..."
Millenium Force broke down, last time I was there. We were already on the cement part right before the shelter were they load up the cars, and we see a cart get stuck going up. It was like 5 feet from the apex of the hill, they were stuck up there for a good 15 min before they finally got sent foward, then they finish, are still sitting in the cart. I go how was your ride, one dumbass goes, we got stuck up there. I was like good job captain obvious.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-06-24, 06:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ":D South Bend is about an hour -..."
When I was there last night, I snuck out with friends to Notre Dame, and pissed in their pool in between the football stadium and 'touchdown Jesus'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-25, 08:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When I was there last night, I snuck..."
It was Notre Dame, so nice work.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-06-25, 09:45 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "It was Notre Dame, so nice work."
haha, an acquaintance of mine goes to school there. Maybe he'll swim in it :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-13, 08:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "haha, an acquaintance of mine goes to..."
What kind of sausage-link makes a trip to the East Coast and completely avoids any part of New England? Such a shame, you're missing out on good stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2006-07-14, 10:23 AM in reply to uncapped's post starting "What kind of sausage-link makes a trip..."
I love you uncapped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-07-14, 04:42 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I love you uncapped."
Good stuff like pollution, rampant urban sprawl, and muggings =P. Jay kay. I want to visit new england.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-15, 04:52 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Good stuff like pollution, rampant..."
Hmmm. Sounds just like Manchester. How quaint.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-16, 07:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm. Sounds just like Manchester. How..."
Damn my activity is shit now =P. Ah fuck it I don't care. Haha, I was making myself post 5 times a day but now Im just gonna call that quits =P.

Manchester sounds nice. I want to raise my kids there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood