Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

It's how the hustle goes, see what the jukebox knows.
Posted 2006-02-06, 07:19 PM
Anything new going on in the Zelaron community?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2006-02-06, 07:43 PM in reply to uncapped's post "It's how the hustle goes, see what the..."
new? how recent are you talking?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-02-06, 08:17 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "new? how recent are you talking?"
uncappy my nigga!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-02-06, 08:59 PM in reply to uncapped's post "It's how the hustle goes, see what the..."
You posting is new.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-06, 10:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You posting is new."
A few older members have surfaced and somewhat disappeared as of late. That counts as new I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-02-07, 06:03 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "A few older members have surfaced and..."
Actually i dont think that counts because it is a continous cycle of some older members coming back and then some leaving.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-02-07, 07:37 AM in reply to uncapped's post "It's how the hustle goes, see what the..."
uncapped said:
Anything new going on in the Zelaron community?
Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Batman, you're fucking right!

What's up uncapped? Long time, no type jigga. I don't really think anything is "new" as of late. You haven't been around for a while, so maybe the new staffing system is new. ALL moderators have been deleted, and only 3 or 4 Supreme Moderators now run this place, and of course the same old, inactive Administrator group (I still think Penguin is pointless, lol).

Oh, and everyone is older since you last posted. Does that count? Is this just a check-in, or might you start posting slightly more often now? My current activity level is basically where I've been at for a while now, and it's pretty easy just coming in once or twice a day during the week to post a few times. Not like the old days when I lived on Zelaron and posted 50 times a day..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-02-07, 08:16 AM in reply to uncapped's post "It's how the hustle goes, see what the..."
Hey uncapped! Welcome back, man.

As for new shit? D3V is unbanned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-07, 10:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hey uncapped! Welcome back, man. As..."
Fuck you

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2006-02-07, 11:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fuck you"
And there ya have it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-07, 12:35 PM in reply to uncapped's post "It's how the hustle goes, see what the..."
I remember you!!

New members who regularly post for one...and a growing community of Halo nuts.

And Raziel visited yesterday! That was pretty new. First time in months...

Welcome back btw. I command thee to stayye!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-07, 03:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I remember you!! :p New members who..."
raziel visited? which thread?

Anyway, from one noob to a long time poster, welcome back dude!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-02-07, 04:43 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "raziel visited? which thread? ..."
He just logged in. It happened yesterday, but he didn't make a post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-02-07, 06:21 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "He just logged in. It happened..."
Hey uncapped. Nothing much new around here, other than a long time ago there was a staff shake up (To which I lost my job).

Posts have been up for the past little bit, which is also nice... and... you're back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-02-08, 03:18 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Hey uncapped. Nothing much new around..."
Haha, good to see a lot of familiar faces are still posting around here. I was looking around the other day for screenwriting forums to help with a movie I'm developing, and the Google Gods popped up some ancient thread from Zelaron.

Needless to say, I was more than tempted to come check in, see how everyone was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2006-02-08, 04:07 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Haha, good to see a lot of familiar..."
www.joblo.com/forums

I am active on those forums, and there is quite a good filmmaking/screenwriting section which maybe could give you the help and advice you need.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-02-08, 05:47 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Haha, good to see a lot of familiar..."
well, stick around! we need some fresh blood around here, even though you're an old member.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sciencekid

Posted 2006-02-09, 04:59 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "well, stick around! we need some fresh..."
He's had time to recuperate, get his blood levels back up to the minimum for an online life.

We'll be seeing more of him. 'Cos if we ain't *shakes fist* we'll have to find other new blood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny