Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Your first thread/post
Posted 2009-07-17, 12:50 PM
I just found mine... holy shit I'm retarded.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12752

Who else can find theirs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-17, 12:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Your first thread/post"
I played a trick on you. har har
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-17, 01:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I played a trick on you. har har"
Good thing I've got powers too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-17, 02:51 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Good thing I've got powers too. ;)"
Well duh, I wouldn't have done it otherwise. That would be mod abuse!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-17, 03:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Your first thread/post"
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32796

Can't remember if I ever did what BlueCube said, but it was very important to me at the time.

Can't work out why I edited both posts on the same day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-17, 05:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6056

apparently its my second post but i cant find the first one?

ah well who cares COME DOWNLOAD MY SHITTY VB DIABLO 2 BOT GUYZZZ!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2009-07-17, 06:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Your first thread/post"
I can't even find mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-17, 08:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I can't even find mine. :("
I couldn't find mine (and believe me, I looked.)
So instead, I found my first Not-RPG maker thread!

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....ghlight=skurai

Strangely enough, everyone liked me back then.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2009-07-18 at 12:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-18, 01:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Your first thread/post"
First thread/post. 11-08-02.. I was 15 years old.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8778
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-18, 09:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "First thread/post. 11-08-02.. I was 15..."
The first few hundred threads disappeared several years back, I believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-18, 12:54 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The first few hundred threads..."
Grav said: [Goto]
The first few hundred threads disappeared several years back, I believe.
Orly?
What for?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-18, 04:05 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly?:eek: What for?"
It was probably a database error, problem with updating the forum software, server malfunction, or pure maliciousness on behalf of one of the mods.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-18, 04:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It was probably a database error,..."
Or just to make you ask questions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-18, 08:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Or just to make you ask questions."
I think my first post was.. made in a thread discussing about fat people.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-19, 03:24 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly?:eek: What for?"
Just database loss, I reckon. We did backups once or twice due to... rape... but WW would know for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav