Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Exclamation Leveling Guide
Posted 2007-04-27, 01:34 PM
Level:
1-11 Normal Mode Act 1
12-18 Normal Mode Act 2
19-23 Normal Mode Act 3
24-31 Normal Mode Act 4
32-36 Normal Mode Act 5
37-43 Nightmare Mode Act 1
44-48 Nightmare Mode Act 2
49-52 Nightmare Mode Act 3
53-62 Nightmare Mode Act 4
63-73 Hell Mode Act 1
74-80 Hell Mode Act 2
81-83 Hell Mode Act 3
83-94 Hell Mode Act 4
95-99 Hell Mode Act 5

These are the ideal leveling places for the level character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Brozoles13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBrozoles13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Brozoles13

Posted 2007-04-27, 02:18 PM in reply to Brozoles13's post "Leveling Guide"
Stick-worthy, IMO. Why not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-27, 10:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Stick-worthy, IMO. Why not."
Useful, as well as detailed.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-04-27, 10:58 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Useful, as well as detailed."
1-65 CHaos runs
65-99 Baal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-27, 11:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "1-65 CHaos runs 65-99 Baal."
I remember the hell cows days ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-28, 05:55 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I remember the hell cows days ..."
Are you serious! Thats it!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-05-01, 10:45 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Are you serious! Thats it!"
I got my paladin to level 77 or 79 in one night. Hell cow runs out the ass ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-01, 12:40 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I got my paladin to level 77 or 79 in..."
Yeah. You could have a pretty top notch dueler in about 1 day, which is why I think I liked that game so much. I made all sorts of fucked up builds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-01, 01:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. You could have a pretty top..."
People should actually play the game. You'd be amazed how fun it is to legitimately beat the game all of the way through hell mode, without buying items, recieving items from people, getting rushes, or any outside help at all. It's quite an accomplishment. Me and Nikki have done it about twice in the past, considering doing it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-01, 01:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "People should actually play the game. ..."
I hand leveled my lvl 92 paladin, no rushes no anything, and it's not something I'd do again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-01, 04:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hand leveled my lvl 92 paladin, no..."
Meh, I basically leveled all my guys with baal runs. Got a few rushes here and there but mainly just leveled up the right way. Minus my botting sorc, who just botted from like 40s up to 94, I think.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-03, 03:34 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Meh, I basically leveled all my guys..."
I just kill stuff until I raise a lvl. This isn't a good approach i found out.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-05-03, 07:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I just kill stuff until I raise a lvl...."
That will take you a very long time.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-29, 04:51 AM in reply to Brozoles13's post "Leveling Guide"
Brozoles13 said:
Level:
1-11 Normal Mode Act 1
12-18 Normal Mode Act 2
19-23 Normal Mode Act 3
24-31 Normal Mode Act 4
32-36 Normal Mode Act 5
37-43 Nightmare Mode Act 1
44-48 Nightmare Mode Act 2
49-52 Nightmare Mode Act 3
53-62 Nightmare Mode Act 4
63-73 Hell Mode Act 1
74-80 Hell Mode Act 2
81-83 Hell Mode Act 3
83-94 Hell Mode Act 4
95-99 Hell Mode Act 5

These are the ideal leveling places for the level character.
is this to say on single player (not open bnet) that you could solo hell, at 99?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2007-05-29, 08:15 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "is this to say on single player (not..."
You can solo hell act 5 at prolly low 80's with the right class and gear.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-29, 08:35 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "You can solo hell act 5 at prolly low..."
MightyJoe said:
You can solo hell act 5 at prolly low 80's with the right class and gear.
I know I've duo'd it at ~80, maybe even less. Baal is a nightmare when you're playing straight legit though, no twinked out gear, no uber 99s to help you, it's so much harder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-29, 06:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I know I've duo'd it at ~80, maybe even..."
Yea, my 82 zon had to port back to town a lot since she kept running out of arrows and pots, kill prolly took somewhere around 10 minutes. Have some decent gear, but nothing that really helped me out a ton.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-29, 09:34 PM in reply to Brozoles13's post "Leveling Guide"
Very nice list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-05-29, 09:48 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Very nice list."
Been fighting the urge to reinstall D2 for a few months now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-29, 11:53 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Been fighting the urge to reinstall D2..."
Vollstrecker said:
Been fighting the urge to reinstall D2 for a few months now.
Ditto.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!