Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

playing Guild Wars: Nightfall
Posted 2007-01-04, 10:15 AM
ive been playing Guild Wars: Nightfall. Its really fun, if anyone else is playing my character is Skel Flamebender
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-01-04, 10:25 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "playing Guild Wars: Nightfall"
Whee!! You're back on GW!!

Still good old Skelly, I see. Have you just transferred him from Tyria to Elona, then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-04, 10:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Whee!! You're back on GW!! Still..."
of course, i gotta get my hands on a couple of them new necro skills
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-01-04, 10:53 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "of course, i gotta get my hands on a..."
Fair enough.

Whatcha think of the hero system? I absolutely love it. Finally you can tell the idiot healer to heal you when you need it.

Have you played factions at all, yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-05, 05:23 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":p Fair enough. Whatcha think of..."
no but i have it, and i was watching a high rank guild battle, and i saw some guy using some assasin skills i thought were really cool, and I wanna get that as a secondary profession.

Whats your handle in the game mr janead?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-01-05, 08:28 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "no but i have it, and i was watching a..."
Someone told me Nightfall's world isn't instanced like the Guild Wars I knew. If that's true, I might be persuaded to play again, as that was one thing I hated about Guild Wars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-05, 08:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Someone told me Nightfall's world isn't..."
Yea its one open area world now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-01-05, 09:58 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yea its one open area world now."
Is it just the new content that is like that, or is everything like that now? Like, say for instance I create a new character and go to level it up in the original guild wars world you start in(I can't remember shit). Am I going to see other people out in the world?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-05, 10:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Is it just the new content that is like..."
It's probably only Nightfall and the new world of Elona that's like that.

-----

I'm a Janaed of some sort in every game:

Prophecies - Raphael Janaed N/E 20
Factions - Lheni Janaed N/E 6
Nightfall - Azrael Janaed N/E 14

I like N/E.

I haven't really played around with the new professions yet - I prefer sticking with something I know I can fight well with. And that just so happens to be N/E.

And Factions... I don't really like Factions. Compared with Prophecies and Nightfall it's just not as fun. I don't know what it is about it that I don't like, but I just don't like it. Though I'll play it sometimes, even if it's just to get Raph out into the worlds and explore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-05, 04:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's probably only Nightfall and the..."
im kidding amazon, its instanced. Bwuahahaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-01-22, 12:07 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "im kidding amazon, its instanced...."
Sum Yung Guy said:
im kidding amazon, its instanced. Bwuahahaha.
... What happened to you SYG... You used to be hardcore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy