Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME

Posted 2003-07-08, 02:39 PM
dectgap has created a drop-mod for 1.10 BETA from the www.diabloii.nu Diablo2 website.

Download the mod here: http://www.diabloii.nu/patch110/Patch_D2_dropmod.mpq

To install this mod, follow these instructions:

1. Open the explorer and go to the diablo2 directory
2. Rename the Patch_D2.mpq to Patch_D2_backup.mpq
3. Download the Patch_D2_dropmod.mpq and copy it to the diablo2 directory
4. Rename the Patch_D2_dropmod.mpq to Patch_D2.mpq
5. Run the game normally

To uninstall:

1. Open the explorer and go to the diablo2 directory
2. Delete Patch_D2.mpq
3. Rename Patch_D2_backup.mpq to Patch_D2.mpq

The following changes is listed below:

All monsters in Nightmare and Hell has mlvl 99.
All monsters gives more exp
All monsters do 1-1 damage (exept the ones who use skills of any sort, they will do normal damage)
Monsters in act1 drops normal items
Monsters in act2 drops rare items
Monsters in act3 drops set items
Monsters in act4 drops rare & unique items
Monsters in act5 drops runes
You find better items in Hell than you would do in Nightmare, there you will find better items than in Normal

Also here is an lvl99 amazon you can download to kill some monsters http://www.diabloii.nu/patch110/LoD-Ama.d2s

Place this file in your Diablo II\save directory to be able to play with her.

enjoy!

Original post:
http://www.diabloii.nu/rapport/report.asp?Auto=1021

Ouroboros says:
I tried it, virus free, works great. insane drops. so much that u can barely see the screen with ALT on. Lots of rares & uniques in act 4, and after a while, will only be rares(because of that one spawned unique per game thing)

i suggest you use "/Nopickup"

Remember Only ONE unique item of the same type can spawn per game! So if you're looking for Spirit Keeper(shadow plate) But only found Steel Carapace(shadow plate), DOn't keep looking for another one to pop-up -- make another game!

This is great for finding exceptional unique items or items nobbie left out of his char/file library. Even better for getting runes-- they fall like rain in act 5.

The amazon is pre-equipped but has horrible life and tends to run low on mana. It's also hacked, 27k damage with a tomb of identify with over 160 charges >:))) mana pots should fix its lack of mana

Last edited by ouroboros; 2003-07-08 at 03:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:12 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
OK thats cool !!!!! but what!!! Valour is only +1 skill now :"(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:13 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
Yeah I'm not too sure if I'm gonna download it or not.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:15 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
Fucking awesome

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:24 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
hmm, I might, I dunno. Might as well.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:26 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
Well it just saves time looking for the new items to see whats changed ect... but it is AWESOME!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-08, 05:04 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
slow ass download but I'm gonna try it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-07-08, 06:19 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
slow dl?

wasn't for me, 80+ kb/s...

Yay. got 200%ed gore riders with this and 8/15 strings
Nightmare is the place for exceptionals

And i have yet to find a spirit keeper in hell and i went through 60+ unique Shadow Plates ... it's disabled...

Last edited by ouroboros; 2003-07-08 at 09:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-08, 10:18 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
I made a full Griz set with Zods in every socket. Lol. SUPER Indestructable.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:57 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
hmm i wish i had a pickit module, if any still work in 1.1 that is. trying to look for some bomb throwing glaives, and i know there is hella glaives ou there but its hard to find them!!! like 10 drops a monster? and like 20 in a pack, thats 200 items, its hard to select them. the exp also kicks ass, its kind of a fun patch.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-07-09, 01:09 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
YES!!!! thats the movie the guy in your avatar was in dungons and dragons. that movie was actually not that bad
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-09, 01:16 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
In mine? He was not in dungeons and dragons, and it yes, it was that bad of a movie, i watched a couple minutes and I couldn't stand it anymore. The guy is from the TV show Alias.

but on topic, if anyone could find me a pickit module, it'd be greatly appreciated.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-07-09, 01:44 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
ya drops are too extreme, they stack upon each other so u can't really get what you're specifically looking for at times, it's like 3-12 drops per monsters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:43 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
How long do you guys think they could take now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-09, 11:56 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
I think it fucking sucks now, I can't find a gem or a jewel to save my fucking life...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:22 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
If it was easy to turn on / off it would be great
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:41 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
It is easy to turn on/off you just have to reopen diablo when you do it.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:47 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
Thats no easy!! thats like close Diablo open the folder do stuff then close it and open Diablo!

Easy = Pressing a button in game on/off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-09, 05:53 PM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
it got you what you wanted, anything else not mention was, ofcourse, not part of the agreement >:O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:10 AM in reply to ouroboros's post "1.10 Beta D2 drop mod -- DOWNLOAD ME"
Da hell? Someone translate that please!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome