Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2006-12-22, 04:29 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Five new games added."
Yay!

They're good ones too.

I also see that you've changed the leaderboard to show the top ten only.

FTW! #3!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 05:01 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Err... I've gone around 10 rounds with..."
You need to build a temple first. Then convert attackers (one at a time) by dropping them into the main part of the castle.

Then, when you have some followers, click the red flag of the archery range to get some archers.

-----

Oooooh! The new games look like fun. Time to rack up some highscores, methinks.

You are far too kind to us, Chruser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 05:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You need to build a temple first. Then..."
Where do you get the games for the arcade?

I want to see if there are any good ones I know.

I seem to remember a good one where you dodge flying spikes at newgrounds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 05:40 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Where do you get the games for the..."
I think he gets them anywhere and everywhere.

Find a good game, send him the link, and you might see it up in a day or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 06:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Join my 8-player DTunnel 3D tournament:..."
Chruser said:
By the way, if anyone is interested in helping me select good games for the arcade, send me a PM. I have collected far too many to look through all of them myself.
The message you have entered does not contain significant content.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-22, 11:08 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Edit by Chruser: I posted about this..."
Double Wires or I never play in the arcade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-23, 07:37 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Edit by Chruser: I posted about this..."
Medieval Bob said:
Bluecube hacked his arcade score!!! Take it down by tomorrow, (or by whenever the hell I remember) or I'm gonna hack a bunch of scores too!
It's been a known issue for a while, although v2.5.8 of the arcade (which we're using) has "officially" patched it. Perhaps it's our version of vBulletin causing it, hmm. I moved your post to the staff-only section until the problem can be solved. Still, there's a chance I will have to reset all Arcade scores as there is no way to determine to what extent the bug has been abused.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2006-12-23 at 07:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-12-23, 09:16 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "It's been a known issue for a while,..."
Yay! I'll be able to get all my highscores back for an hour!

I mean... aww. What a sad day for gaming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-23, 10:06 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay! I'll be able to get all my..."
Don't matta. Bob's the arcade king anyhow. It'll all come out in the wash.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-12-25, 03:20 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Don't matta. Bob's the arcade king..."
Just wait...

We need some Christmas games for a couple of days. Everyone in one mad rush to be the King of the Christmas Games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-25, 09:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just wait... We need some Christmas..."
Crazy! Unbelievable! Tie!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2006-12-25, 10:59 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Crazy! Unbelievable! Tie! ..."
xenn wins though, 5 seconds faster yet still a higher score.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-26, 06:16 AM in reply to Dubby's post starting "xenn wins though, 5 seconds faster yet..."
I'd like to see someone knock me from first on the Leaderboard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-12-26, 08:14 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I'd like to see someone knock me from..."
You're back up there?!

Oh for Pete's sake man... I don't see how you find the time inbetween all this fun in Europe, and being in the Army. When do you go back, out of interest?

I need to know how much practice to do so I'll be able to step in and fill the power vacuum when you've gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-27, 05:24 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I'd like to see someone knock me from..."
Oh I'm so sorry SYG... I seemed to have stepped on your Znax score.

Don't worry, though, I only added 30000 to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-27, 07:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh I'm so sorry SYG... I seemed to have..."
City Jumper level 29 cannot be beaten. Is there another version of the game or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2006-12-28, 04:16 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "City Jumper level 29 cannot be beaten...."
Level 29?!

I can't even get past the skyscraper on Level 4.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-28, 04:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Level 29?! I can't even get past..."
How do I get to the arcade on ocean.. other then clicking on the link in this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-28, 04:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How do I get to the arcade on ocean....."
Haha... ain't that something? There's no link at the top of the page for the Arcade in either Ocean, Zephios, or HUD.

Pity the fools who use them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-28, 05:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Haha... ain't that something? There's..."
that'd be me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas