Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Just Had Lunch With the Queen!
Posted 2005-05-18, 08:21 PM
Yes, that one. Queen Elizabeth II. On her short tour of our provence, she stopped in my town (The only town she visited), and I was chosen to eat lunch at the Centennial Premiers Luncheon. (2 people from each grade were chosen). The luncheon hosted approximately 650 people in total, with the Queen at the head table.
So, later, the mayor came up to me, telling me that they had received the seating arrangements. He then went on to say that I would be seated at the head table with the Queen, the Premier of Saskatchewan, the mayor of our town and some other dignitaries.

Naturally I was really nervous, but when she came, we started talking alot, and it was very comfortable. She is a very nice lady, down to earth and everything, and we spoke alot... I even made her laugh!

So, that was my day, and if anyone here happened to watch Canadian News, and they saw the Queen have lunch, you probably saw me.

Anyways, it was super fun, and I just thought I should put it on here... since I havn't posted anything in a while..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-05-18, 08:37 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Just Had Lunch With the Queen!"
Wow. That's most likely a once-in-a-lifetime thing right there. Lucky guy!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-18, 08:38 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Just Had Lunch With the Queen!"
Hah hardcore awesome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-18, 08:52 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Just Had Lunch With the Queen!"
Cool. I like the fact that she isn't a stuck-up snob that is full of herself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-18, 10:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cool. I like the fact that she isn't a..."
Thats cause shes not American.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-18, 10:40 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Just Had Lunch With the Queen!"
Congrats I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-19, 02:00 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Congrats I guess."
You should've banged her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-05-19, 04:42 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Just Had Lunch With the Queen!"
I'm gonna fuck the Queen so hard she dies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-05-19, 05:48 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm gonna fuck the Queen so hard she..."
That's pretty cool, Jamesadin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-19, 09:52 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That's pretty cool, Jamesadin."
The Queen is too small...

The Royal Family gets away with everything...

I'm not a Royal Family hater, but they do get on my nerves sometimes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-19, 04:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Queen is too small... The Royal..."
Man, it was crazy. I was on many national news programs, including The National with Peter Mansbridge .... Thats this guy:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-05-19, 04:56 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Man, it was crazy. I was on many..."
haha that guy is funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-19, 07:57 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Just Had Lunch With the Queen!"
Wow...lucky fuckin' devil! I'd kill to meet with European royalty ;_;

Well, at least you'll have a really cool story to tell your kids and grandkids when you're older.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-05-19, 09:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Wow...lucky fuckin' devil! I'd kill to..."
God, that's just cold. You fucking dick. Just plain dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-20, 06:31 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "God, that's just cold. You fucking..."
The Royal famile is almost as bad as the Bush family.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-05-20, 10:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The Royal famile is almost as bad as..."
I'd say the Royal Family is not as bad as the Bush family...

But I don't know what the Bush Family is like...so can't compare...I'm not American...

Then again, you ain't English so you can't compare to the English Royal Family...

----------

Kagom, why would you kill to meet European Royalty??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-20, 02:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'd say the Royal Family is not as bad..."
Because to me, it'd be an enormous event of epic proportions! I've never met any famous people, so to meet someone of that magnitude would just be mind-blowing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-05-20, 02:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Because to me, it'd be an enormous..."
It matters? There's two kinds of people in the world: those who bunch up their toilet paper, and those who fold it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-05-20, 02:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It matters? There's two kinds of people..."
I just use a wet towel because I cant afford to buy toilet paper all the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-20, 07:07 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I just use a wet towel because I cant..."
Hey, you know when you have a big fart, it sorta sprays fecal matter on your underwear? Yeah umm...I didn't know you weren't supposed to eat that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord