SIim1882006: no!
SIim1882006: DUDE NO
SIim1882006: IM NOT GAY
SIim1882006: just gay
Aim 1s Gay: fruitpie
SIim1882006: sexpie
SIim1882006: with a man on top
Aim 1s Gay: gross
SIim1882006: havnt you ever had a penis in your boothole?
SIim1882006: it feels so good
Aim 1s Gay: never ever
SIim1882006:
Edited by Sovereign 
NO

SIim1882006:
Edited by Sovereign 
NO

Aim 1s Gay: But slaynish has, maybe you could ask him about it
Aim 1s Gay: no thanks, not gonna click that shit

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-08-01 at 10:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:53 PM in reply to D3V's post "PROOF: Slim is GAY!"
Yeah, you're an idiot. I don't even type like that on aim. You failed at proving anything. That isn't even my aim name you fucking dipshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:56 PM in reply to D3V's post "PROOF: Slim is GAY!"
Also keep your retarded "asian girls shitting in each others mouth" dickcream links off of zel -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:57 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yeah, you're an idiot. I don't even..."
Theres like 8 people in there that are afk, I'll get them to post it when they come back.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-01, 11:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Theres like 8 people in there that are..."
D3V...the lower case l in my screen name is a fucking capital i in that chat. That isn't me, give it the fuck up, honestly. Everyone that I talk to on aim knows I don't act like that. Now, go grab a nail gun and nail your nuts to the wall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-01, 11:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Theres like 8 people in there that are..."
'Tis true, Slim confesses his ass love for Chruser to me daily.. I'm about to block him if he pulls a quikspy on me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-01, 11:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "'Tis true, Slim confesses his ass love..."
No, I'm sure you spent plenty of time begging Mantra for those pictures of quikspys penis he claims to have, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-08-01, 11:08 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "No, I'm sure you spent plenty of time..."
Mantra made a Forum with it hosted on there, so that he wouldn't get banned for a direct link of the pic. It got like 100 views, which made me sad..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-01, 11:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Mantra made a Forum with it hosted on..."
I was one, just to see if it was real. It was.

Slim just flamedz0redfdwfefwegegweg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-08-01, 11:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Mantra made a Forum with it hosted on..."
Sad that other people saw your lovers penis? This thread is becoming incredibly homosexual....God I hope Kagom doesn't see this thing and gay it up more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:49 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Sad that other people saw your lovers..."
d3v must have been out trying to gay you up more slim, i got messaged by SIim1882006 and he was telling me that he was gay and that he wanted me to be gay with him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:51 AM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "d3v must have been out trying to gay..."
Excuse me? This fag came into the chat right after Slim left. I didn't realize it wasn't his real name till after Slim told me. But I can't delete my own thread, so ...yeah.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Excuse me? This fag came into the chat..."
oh.. okay. didn't know it wasn't you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:55 AM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "oh.. okay. didn't know it wasn't you."
It's somebody that left a little before. I think it mighta been Slim ... or Grav, somebody that had left a little earlier

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's somebody that left a little..."
hey whats the link to that website that mantra made about quikspy? it was the most hilarious shit ever, he tricked him acting as a girl to get on his webcam and show his penis hahaa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:17 PM in reply to D3V's post "PROOF: Slim is GAY!"
Slim ist nicht schwul.

But you probably are
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Slim ist nicht schwul. But you..."
Haha... I get it! KagomJack is bisexual!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:49 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Haha... I get it! KagomJack is bisexual!"
Wait, I don't speak bi?

kkthxKagom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wait, I don't speak bi? kkthxKagom"
German isn't bi language O.o

soylent gruen ist mensch fleisch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-02, 08:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "German isn't bi language O.o soylent..."
i was afk in the chat room but too lazy to read everything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace