Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-04-20, 05:22 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Nirvana...a guilty pleasure? Blasphemy!"
Yeah... HOW THE FUCK IS NIRVANA A GUILTY PLEASURE!?!?!?

Maroon 5- This love (really, just like everyone else, don't kill me)
Salt n Peppa- Push It
CKY, most of their songs I like. Sure, it isn't technically quality music, but fuck off.
Limp Bizkit- Break Stuff

Everything else, I am proud of, especially my love for Jimi Hendrix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-20, 09:55 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Nirvana...a guilty pleasure? Blasphemy!"
Hmm, couple odd ones out on my playlist:

Duran Duran - Rio
The Cranberries - Dreams
Weezer - Buddy Holly
Cyndy Lauper - She Bop
GoGos - Vacation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-04-21, 12:48 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Hmm, couple odd ones out on my..."
Heh, I am a tad embarassed to admit this one, but the new Sarah McLachlan song is actually really good. I caught the video for it the other day, and I was surprisingly impressed.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-04-21 at 02:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-21, 01:57 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Heh, I am a tad embarassed to admit..."
I'm seeing "This Love" show up a lot... my friend and I had a discussion about how Maroon 5 is totally ass and every song they get popular for is undecidably crap, then he played that one and I was like, "Ok this isn't that bad, but it's just one song."

Oh and Rouroni Storm seems to enjoy the same damn catchy 80's shit as me. Rock on, brother.

Note: Queen is not a guilt pleasure, Queen is just plain awesome.

"Cat Stevens" is not a guilty pleasure, man... Cat is just chill shit, he's classic.

I can also admit to listening to the Beastie Boys occasionally, in fact, some of the parts in "Intergalactic" are just cool.

Overall, though, I'm a classic rock guy. ACDC, Led Zepplin, Queen... it's all just fucking great shit.

Il papa caca nei legno?

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2004-04-21 at 02:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-21, 02:12 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I'm seeing "This Love" show up a lot......"
Am I the only one who seriously doesn't like that "This Love" song? Maybe it's because I'm biased against it, considering Pantera has a song by the same name. Who knows.

Although, I did like that "Harder To Breathe" song of theirs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-21, 10:40 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Am I the only one who seriously doesn't..."
A few songs by limp bizkit and fabulous that make me weak.

And Men without hats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-21, 10:41 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I'm seeing "This Love" show up a lot......"
Vive la Classic Rock, baby! I grew up listening to it, so I pretty much have musical tastes identical to my dad's...save for the classical and new age...and the broadway songs.

...Heh. I have the Gummi Bears theme song. I went Rockapella happy one day. Ooo...when I think of Rockapella I go into fangirl mode.

Note: Rockapella is the group that did the theme song for Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego...as well as Gummi Bears. But their talent doesn't just lie theme songs, however.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-04-21, 06:23 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Hmm, couple odd ones out on my..."
Rurouni Storm said:
Hmm, couple odd ones out on my playlist:

Duran Duran - Rio
The Cranberries - Dreams
Weezer - Buddy Holly
Cyndy Lauper - She Bop
GoGos - Vacation
Weezer a guilty pleasure? Nigga please.

Oh, and Buddy Holly is a sweet song.

And Jessifer, and RS, classic rock is GOD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-22, 10:45 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Weezer a guilty pleasure? Nigga please...."
I like mostly ALL rock except for christian rock and some punk rock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-23, 05:21 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Weezer a guilty pleasure? Nigga please...."
Penny_Bags said:
Weezer a guilty pleasure?
Around here it is. Mostly wigger kids in these parts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-04-23, 10:42 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Around here it is. Mostly wigger kids..."
Bah, the wiggers like them too.

They're just afraid to admit to their 'Thugs'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-25, 02:50 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Around here it is. Mostly wigger kids..."
Rurouni Storm said:
Around here it is. Mostly wigger kids in these parts.
Wiggers piss me off, I'd tear them to shreds. Around here however it is all "metrosexuals", jocks, skater punks, and all that garbage. The most recentyl emerging "group" is the classic rock kids.... good times... sociological retardation it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-11-27, 04:05 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Wiggers piss me off, I'd tear them to..."
I'm currently listening to Moby. Extreme Ways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-11-27, 06:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm currently listening to Moby...."
That's a guilty pleasure?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-27, 06:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's a guilty pleasure?"
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
That's a guilty pleasure?
It's Moby. I used to swear I would never listen to that guy. Ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-11-27, 06:41 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It's Moby. I used to swear I would..."
Sure, he has a history of sampling and vegitarianism, but...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-15, 07:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sure, he has a history of sampling and..."
I enjoy The Rippingtons, a smooth jazz group. They are relaxing, but not what I normally listen to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-15, 08:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I enjoy The Rippingtons, a smooth jazz..."
Muse & OutKast.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-03-15, 11:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Muse & OutKast."
Well, lets see...

A few Alyson Avenue songs are not too bad, when i'm in a certain mind set.
Hell, I'll even listen to a select few DragonForce songs, there are a few good ones I can easily stand. Fury of the Storm, Valley of the Damned, Through the Fire and the Storm just to name a few.
Then of course, there are some of the really slow songs that my usual bands I listen to play, that you normally don't listen to unless in a certain mind set lol.

That's all I can think of at this time...

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-03-16, 09:57 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Well, lets see... A few Alyson..."
i listen to some show tunes sometimes, cause i used to be into theather and they're just awesome to sing. and i love to sing.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster