Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Smoking, childcare, and ruining one's relationship with a threesome
Posted 2007-04-13, 03:20 PM
Strange?

I smoked "regularly" for a while...quit for obvious reasons. But if i had the money i would def. love to get everything done for an evening and have myself a bowl....but not gonna happen. I'm not against it because i've done it and functioned normally....but I think that some people (MY BROTHER....) can't handle it.

Before I started smoking, I would freak out when kaneda would. or @ least when i found out about it. lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:35 PM in reply to klo's post "Smoking, childcare, and ruining one's..."
You dissapoint me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:39 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You dissapoint me."
why? because i used to be a pot head?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Smoking marijuana occasionally does not..."
Right, and before i got pgt, i smoked at least 3 times a day. Now i smoke RARELY if it comes to me and everything i need to worry about is taken care of. (babys asleep, house is clean, its a friday or saturday night)
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:49 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Right, and before i got pgt, i smoked..."
You shouldn't smoke pot around children period, imo. Even if they're in the other room.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:52 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You shouldn't smoke pot around children..."
If she's in her room asleep and I'm on the patio and kanedas home or w.e. I don't think there's a problem with it. I mean, if i were doing it i the house that would be different, because it would be messing with her air quality. Also when she's with my mom and I'm out or w.e (not like its happened more than twice since she's been born) I dont think there's a problem
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:54 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you're breastfeeding, don't smoke..."
When I've smoked/drank since, afterward I'll pump and disgard that milk. Herbs do make your milk not as productive also. Good thing I'm poor.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:55 PM in reply to klo's post starting "When I've smoked/drank since, afterward..."
It's not something that 'pumping' will solve... ugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's not something that 'pumping' will..."
From what I've read you shouldn't nurse or give them milk that's been pumped until after 2 hours of smoking....and longer than that if drinking.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:57 PM in reply to klo's post starting "If she's in her room asleep and I'm on..."
I pray you have your child taken by social services. For the childs sake, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-13, 03:59 PM
that's bullshit. like i said, maybe twice since ive had her. And child services is the worst thing that can happen to children!!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-13, 04:03 PM in reply to klo's post starting "that's bullshit. like i said, maybe..."
That depends entirely on the enviroment the child lives in.

As Grav said. No pot. No alcohol. Period.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2007-04-13 at 04:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-13, 04:22 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That depends entirely on the enviroment..."
I'm with Grav and Jessifer here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-13, 04:39 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm with Grav and Jessifer here."
As I've told klo in private, I don't think there's a problem with her smoking pot as long as the baby is with someone else. If the baby is under her care, she should not be under the influence of any sort of drugs at all, because if something were to happen and the baby had to go to the hospital, klo could lose her baby, and in that situation she probably should.

As for nursing while drinking/smoking, there's not enough evidence to prove either side is right, so it's best just to not risk it. It's not worth putting your baby's health in danger just to have a little fun. Wait until you're done nursing and then have fun, it's juts not worth it unless you know for sure somehow that it won't harm the baby, and as far as I know there's nothing to prove that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-13, 05:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you're breastfeeding, don't smoke..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-04-13, 06:23 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I'm with Jess here. Getting high on your own is fine, but no smoking around the baby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-13, 06:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm with Jess here. Getting high on..."
So, who got banned and made this all confusing to anyone attempting to scroll through threads?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-13, 06:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "So, who got banned and made this all..."
I split it from the thread for judges for the marijuana debate, if that helps?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-13, 06:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I split it from the thread for judges..."
Lenny said:
I split it from the thread for judges for the marijuana debate, if that helps?
I see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-13, 10:21 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I see."
Once you're a mom, imo, you should give all that shit up. You're not just living your life for you anymore. You're living your life for your child(ren) too. If it 's something you need to maintain your sanity, then sure, but otherwise if you are to tell them not to then you are a hypocrite (that's assuming you wouldn't want your child to smoke pot also).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood