Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post Have any Guide(s)?
Posted 2002-12-12, 07:44 PM
if you have any guides you would wish to submitt into the specified sticky's per character class please submitt them here, apon submitting them here i will carefully insert them in the sticky's making the pvp forum more organised. Also feel free to talk about the submitted guide(s) in this thread, add any comments you would like to add

but please, do not start up another thread talking of the discussion of a paticular guide, instead please situate that in this thread, thanks
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-12, 09:35 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
This is a good idea i wanna see sum druid and assassin guides!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-12-22, 07:26 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
and a nova sorc guide!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-12-23, 09:08 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
cronic i plan on making 3 guides
vitazon guide (all match-ups included)
maybe my dr sorc (shes doing very well so far-need more varying oponents)
PvP hybrid wolf (how i deal with those ith buggers)
i plan on doing this after tonight "when/where it all goes down"
please don't call me apon sounds like im a tampon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-12-27, 07:00 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
Apoq I wait ... when ur guides release?
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-12-27, 12:23 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
well when u do release them, plz post them HERE then i will edit/make a new sticky for em and lock em...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-18, 07:27 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
Heres a few I made a long time ago, they are still the 1's i use today tho:
Ok...most of the time for cowing zons Java Zons would be your best bet...but with the right gear a bowazon can kill faster then a Javazon...I will list a build for both of them and u can decide which 1 you like better....list your comments and changes below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bowa-Zon
This kind of zon is my preffered type..due to the fact you don't need much mana or mana leach, and its more fun shootin cows then throwing sticks at them .
STATS(base):
Base Mana(with mana leech this will not be a problems period)
135 Strength(This is enough strength to use every bow in the game....as of 0.9)
100 Vitality(you need enough health that u can stand a hit or two..incase a moster gets by your shots)
rest of points in DEX(DEX gives zons pure damage, like STR gives barbs damage. DEX also gives Attack Rating[AR] without Attack Rating you will be lucky to hit one cow.)
SKILLS:
Max Guided(you dont want to have to watse all the time shooting multis at a single cow)
Max Multi Arrow(The best cow killing Bowazon skill there is in my opinion)
Max Critical Strike(This gives chance to do double your regular damage..so instead of 1000-2000 you might do 2000-4000)
Lvl One Peirce(this is not required with a razortail because of the peirce mod)
Max Dodge(so the cows have next to no chance of hitting you, which wil save you if you are lagging etc.)
Max Penetrate(Adds % to AR...very much needed for cows)
EQUIPMENT:
FOR THE NOT SO RICH
Weapon: Buriza or Goldstrike Arch
Armor: 60 Increased attack speed armor(4 socket armor with 4 15% IAS jewels)
Helm: Vampgaze
Belt: Razortail
Rings: 2 Perfect Ravens
Boots: Waterwalks
Gloves: and gloves with IAS and Knockback(KB)
Amulet: Cats Eye Amulet or Highlords Wrath...Cats Eye will help more (you already have critical strike which is pretty much the same as deadly)
FOR THE RICH:
Weapon: Ith Crusader/Hydra bow with 440 Enhnaced Damage and 110 IAS..or Winforce with 40/15 IAS or Cham rune
Armor: 160 Enhanced Damage 60 Increased attack speed armor(best bet would be archon or dusk shroud)
Helm: 120 Enhanced Damage 45 IAS Bone Visage
Belt: Razortail
Rings: 1 Perfect Raven and 1 Corruption grip/Viper Whorl
Boots: Waterwalks...or Horadric Hacked boots wuld be good
Gloves: 20% Ias Knockback gloves..with Life or mana leech if you want
Amulet: Cats Eye Ammy...CliffKiller ammy if you can afford
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Java-Zon
Many peoples preferred zon..due to its possible enourmous attack power and quick cow killing.
Skills:
Max Lightning Fury (Easily the best cow killing skill out there)
Max Critical Strike (This gives chance to do double your regular damage..so instead of 1000-2000 you might do 2000-4000)
Max Dodge (So the cows have next to no chance of hitting you, which wil save you if you are lagging etc.)
Max Penetrate (Adds % to AR...very much needed for cows)
Max Peirce(very much needed in all parts of the game)
Rest Of Points In Valkerie(good distraction for when u pwn those cows)
Stats:
Base Mana(with mana leech this will not be a problems period)
156 Strength(Enough Strength For StormShield)
100 Vitality(you need enough health that u can stand a hit or two..incase a moster gets by your shots)
rest of points in DEX(DEX gives zons pure damage, like STR gives barbs damage. DEX also gives Attack Rating[AR] without Attack Rating you will be lucky to hit one cow.)
Equipment:
FOR THE NOT SO RICH
Weapon: Titans
Armor: 60 IAS Armor(4 socket armor with 4 15% ias jewels)
Helm: Vampgaze
Belt: Thundergods
Rings: 2 Perfect Raven Frosts
Boots: Waterwalks
Gloves: 20 IAS +2 Java-Zon skills
Ammy: Cats Eye Ammy
Shield: Stormshield
FOR THE RICH
Weapon: Perfect Etheral Titans
Armor: 160 Enhanced Damage 60 IAS(archon or duskshroud would be best)
Helm: 120 Enhanced Damage 45 IAS Bone Visage
Belt: Thundergods
Rings: 1 Perfect Raven and 1 Corruption grip/Viper Whorl
Boots: Waterwalks...or Horadric Hacked boots wuld be good
Gloves: 20 IAS +2 Java-Zon skills
Shield: 160 Enhanced Damage 60 IAS Monarch
MERC
Use this merc for all of the builds- Act 2 NIGHTMARE Offensive(MIGHT) With your choice of gear..keep in mind that Damage Reduce dont not take affect on mercs and that u should go for stuff with high Defense
This is an excellent druid build in my opinion..i dont use druids very often but then i do this is the way i go :
STATS:
200 Strength(enough for stormshield+ Strength gives damage on druids which is helpin)
240 Dex(This'll give ya maxed blocking and crazy AR..sometimes even with good AR druids dont get a good clean hit)
Base Energy
Rest of your points in Vitality
SKILLS;
Maxed Werewolf
Maxed Lyncthropy(forget how to spell)
Maxed Fury
Maxed Oak Sage/Spirit of Wolverine(what ya like better? health or damag)
1 point Feral Rage
Sparewhatever you think will help...might want heart of the wolverine for whatever reason
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Points in
EQUIPMENT:

FOR THE NOT SO RICH
Weapon- Baranars Star
Armor- Shaftstop
Helm- Vampgaze or Jala's Mane
Rings- 1 Raven Frost and a Life Leach ring
Amulet- Cats Eye Ammy or Highlords..whichever you prefer
Belt- String Of Ears or Thundergods
Shield- Stormshield
Boots- Immortal Kings
Gloves- Immortal Kings
FOR THE RICH
Weapon- Fury Fanged Knife or Ith weapon
Armor- Shaftstop
Helm- Perfect Vampgaze 0.8/0.9 with a 40/15 max jewel
Rings- Perfect Raven Frost and a 11 LL ring with life
Amulet- Cats Eye Ammy or Highlords..whichever you prefer
Belt- String Of Ears or Thundergods
Shield- Stormshield
Boots- Immortal Kings
Gloves- Immortal Kings
Charms:
20 Small Vita Charms
10 Small Inertia Charms(Run/Walk)
A few Small Poison Charms(Poison is Vital when you are dealing with melee characters cause with zons etc they can leach the damage u do back..poison constantly brings them down and makes them low enuff for a single attack kill the next time)

This is a good azn build...tell me if you have any suggestions or comments below.or PM me and ill be glad to answer any questions
Stats:
Base Energy
156 Strength
250 Dex(For max blocking..and DEX gives damage for azns..just like amazons)
Rest of your points in Vitality
Skills:
Max Tiger Strike
Max Dragon Flight
Max Claw Mastery
Max Shadow Master
Max Burst Of Speed
Rest of your points in Death Sentry(for faster cow killing with the corpse explode)
Equipment:
Weapon- Nats Claw or a Cruel high dmg Claw
Armor- Shaftstop
Helm- Perfect Vampgaze
Boots- Waterwalks or Aldurs Boots
Gloves- 20% IAS +2 Martial Arts gloves
Belt- String Of Ears
Rings: Raven Frost and a Corruption Grip/Viper Whorl
Amulet: Cats Eye Amulet or Highlords..Highlords would probably work better
Shield: StormShield
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And special request for nova i guess i can right 1 now i guess
Stats:
156 strength (for stormshield)
220 Dex(for max blocking)
Pump Vitality
Base Energy
Skills:
Max Nova
Max TS
Max Orb
Max Light Mastery
1 Point in Cold Mastery(this is preference more or less depending on what u want, NOTE: Cold Mastery does not give u damage, it simply lowers the resist of another character, making orb do more dmg, if the character still has max resist after this affect, this skill will not help.)
Gear:
Occy(cows)
Lidless(cows)
2 occy rings(for all around)
Wizard Spike(duels)
Stormshield(duels)
Shako(all around)
Tgods(all around)
Frostburns(all around, these are key for the lack of mana from stat build)
Waterwalks/Soul Spurs/Grim Spurs(all around)
Tals ammy(all around, need the mana and life)
Shaftstop(duels)
Viper(cows)
5 Light resist charms(all around)
5 Cold Resist Charms(all around)
10 20 life sc's with second mods , FHR is key.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Brendon3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBrendon3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Brendon3

Posted 2003-01-24, 07:44 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
It's impossible to max 5 skills buddy... so, you can't max all 5 of those for the azn guide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-01-24, 08:03 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
No it is not impossible...

There is a total of 99+3+3+6=111 Skill points.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-27, 09:20 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
To get the credit issue out of the way, most of this I learned from Darius, skitril, and the rest of the Diabloii.net barb forum. Those guys are geniuses.

I am not going to list iths/hacks/bugged items as potential items. Use them if u like, but they are not a part of the original game, so I don't count them.

The goal of a tweaker is to be able to compete in all forms of PvP. A specialized barb might be able to duel well against other barbs, so a barb dual weilding lightsabres, raven frosts, rising sun, guardian angel, etc., might take out sorcs well, while a barb with an inventory full of max/str charms, 160/60max armor will be good against other barbs. However, a tweaker is a single barb meant to duel against all classes.

Stat spread:
Strength: Minimum required for items. Remember that certain items give strength bonuses, so factor those it too. Later on, if you feel that your damage is lacking, adding a few more points into strength might help.
Dexterity: Enough to max block with the shield you use. For stormshield, that means 222 dexterity at level 99, and 2 less per level, so 204 at level 90, 182 at lvl 80, etc. Factor in bonuses from items before making the barb.
Vitality: Rest. Life is very important when dueling most classes, especially when youre lagging or first learning to duel, as it gives you more room to make mistakes.
Energy: leave at base.

Skills: Max battle orders, the mastery of your weapon (generally sword, but I have seen decent mace and axe barbs as well), and whirlwind. Berserk is a very useful skill, and while it is hard to hit a moving target with, its damage is magical so it is nearly impossible to resist. Adding more points add great damage bonuses, but this skill should be one of the last to add points to. Increased speed is worth getting to slvl 14 after items, after which point the returns make it not worthwhile. Natural Resistances can come in handy, I put around 10 or so onto my barb, it has diminishing returns, so if you notice youre only getting 1 resistall from a skill point, it might not be worth your while. Shout, Iron skin, etc. are not really that useful because most melee duelers use eth rune or some form of ITD.

Equipment: This can vary, depending on the build. I will list the basic build, and then list what I use.

standard tweaker:
09 arreats face: great bonuses including fhr, skills, and resistances.
vampire gaze: PDR and dual leech.
shaftstop: PDR and life bonus.
08 valor: Expensive and very duped, I wouldn't recommend buying this since chances are very high that it will disappear on you.
War traveler: frw, dual stats, and 15-25 damage make these ideal boots. D2C boots also work well, but the mods they add are more easily obtained from charms than those of war travelers.

IK gloves: good, huge stat bonuses as well as easy to find.
Dual stat LL glove with resists, ML, IAS, etc.: Can be far superior to ik gloves, but would cost a hell of a lot more. The best I've seen are 20%ias (good for berserk) 6% LL 3% ML 15 str 5 dex gloves. Very nice, and the other mods make up for the stats lost from IK.

String of ears: Life leech, PDR, MDR. Good against barbs.
Thundergod's Vigor: Lightning ABsorb, +max light resist, great strength and vit bonuses. Good against Sorceresses and Traps assasins, against other classes its up to you. I like to use against everything but barbs, since it gives nice damage bonus and nice life bonus.

Amulet: Corruption Heart is probably one of the best out there. For zons, a Cat's eye is another good choice. For BvB I like Crescent moon (get one with 6LL, the ML is so high even a low % will be sufficient) most people disagree with me but with 300 mana I have never run out, even against dodgers, because of the % damage goes to mana.

Rings: raven frost is a must for its Cannot be frozen mod. The second ring should be a good ring with life leech, and good other mods such as resists, damage, stats, etc.

Shield: Storm is by far the best. Some people like 08 gerkes, but it has a slower block IIRC and no DR. Whitstans is a lower cost substitute with great blocking speed and %.

Sword: This is the most variable part of the build. Many people use fury balrog blades because of their relative cheapness, speed, and ITD. Important factors to consider are 1) speed: whirlwind only factors in speed on the sword itself. Any sword should hit the -35%ias breakpoint first and foremost. For colossus blades, this means 40%ias, for colossus swords, this means 45%ias, for balrog blades and berserker axes, this means 35%ias. 2) damage. Damage is important also, of course. After hitting the speed breakpoint, damage should be the next concern. 3) if its ethereal, make sure its zodded (duh).

My barb uses .08 arreats socketed with BER rune (gives ITD and great +max damage, but doesn't give FHR or resistall like the 09 version) for fighting physical duelers and a .09 6% LL arreats face for vs casters and traps assasins. He uses a 415%ed cruel colossus sword of butchery +23 max with 45%ias, 136-387 damage 1hand, a stormshield socketed with 40ed/8min jewel, war traveler, IK gloves, a crescent moon amulet vs barbs, a rare barb ammy with 5 ML, 2 barb skills, 33 cold resist, +59 life for sorcs and assasins, and the Cats Eye for vs zons and melee. For rings I use an 11% life leech ring with resists, 7 strength, and life, as well as a raven frost. I use a shaft socketed with a 40ed/4-7cold damage jewel, and string vs barbs, and tgods vs everyone else.

Charms are the most expensive part of the build. 20 or so Faster run charms are important, and are better with useful second mods like max damage or resists. 20life small charms are also good, again with useful second mods if you can afford it.

If you have further questions, just ask away.
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig

Posted 2003-01-27, 09:28 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
Thats an excelent guide for a 'tweker', but personally I prefer specific pvp. Like Melee only. Bowa only.. ect.

Thanks for the guide I'm sure it will come in handy.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-03, 05:49 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
i will leave the guide their for now, to me it seems like some basic char strat, not too specific pvp wise on a paticular build
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-06, 01:38 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
at cLvl 99 with all skill quests done you only have 110 points

its 98+12
you don't have any skills at level one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-02-06, 02:17 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
Cg for ur new mod title Apoq

Click on my sig to vote for Zelaron.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-02-10, 06:25 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=14646

here is a link to a great assassin guide

Last edited by Apoq; 2003-02-10 at 08:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-02-10, 06:27 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
here is another assasin thread

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=10571

Last edited by Apoq; 2003-02-10 at 08:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-02-10, 02:50 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
you didnt have to quote the whole thing, instead just link it to the same guide i made a sticky for...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-05-28, 01:11 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
guys pls post some paladin guides too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thor31

Posted 2003-05-30, 06:00 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
i'll gib you a link to a guide >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-06-01, 05:19 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Have any Guide(s)?"
hmm apoq i checked that link : i've found a druid guide there
O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthor31 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thor31