Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

New name!
Posted 2008-02-23, 11:53 AM
No more talentedhamsters for Halo 3. I share it with my sister, but it will be me most of the time. She picked the name---> Flips4f00d.

no willkill, we arent copying you, ive had that shirt for like 5 years.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-24, 05:53 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "New name!"
I've had this name for 9-10 years. owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-24, 07:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I've had this name for 9-10 years. ..."
well i had it before i knew you. owneder
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-24, 09:59 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "well i had it before i knew you. ..."
You saw me in your dreams.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-25, 08:48 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post "New name!"
If I ever get Live, I'll add ya.

And whoop your ass along with the rest of the Dragoon Elite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-25, 08:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If I ever get Live, I'll add ya. ..."
I suck anymore... I played too much CoD4 and now too much GH3...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-02-25, 09:26 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I suck anymore... I played too much..."
Well sunuvabitch you ever gonna get back into the groove of Halo 3? I sometimes go to this LAN center and play on Live until I can get my POS laptop fixed. I rock ice at Halo 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-25, 09:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well sunuvabitch you ever gonna get..."
Yo, what platform you play CoD4 friedtits? I'm considering getting it for my laptop, though I heard it's a bitch of a process to run. I bought a damn laptop before checking to see if I can upgrade it or not.

I think it's just time for XP to go back on.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-25, 03:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well sunuvabitch you ever gonna get..."
pwease hook up halo 3? i have no one to play with lol ill give you a cookie!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-26, 03:28 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "pwease hook up halo 3? i have no one..."
Look me up. khwiii
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-02-26, 06:27 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Look me up. khwiii"
khwiii said:
Look me up. khwiii
will do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-26, 07:53 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "pwease hook up halo 3? i have no one..."
I'm workin on it.. hopefully by next weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-26, 12:11 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "will do"
I still get on Halo 3 once in a while, usually just on the weekends. I'll play with you... on Halo that is. Um, I'll send you an add. Flips4food is cooler than kills4food anyway, just because it's more silly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2008-02-26, 04:34 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I still get on Halo 3 once in a while,..."
yea and id rather flip anyways. im better at it haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-26, 07:07 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea and id rather flip anyways. im..."
i have halo 3 but my mom won't let me have more than one thing that you have to pay monthly for at one time i already play wow. I too play to much gh3
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-03, 08:33 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "i have halo 3 but my mom won't let me..."
Well well well, I guess i might hook up again and play some.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2008-03-25, 08:44 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well well well, I guess i might hook up..."
God I need to get internet at my new apt...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2008-03-26, 08:10 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "God I need to get internet at my new..."
My laptop can now connect to the internet! Going to call Comcast this weekend and set something up. Hooray!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-26, 03:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My laptop can now connect to the..."
i'd play but my xbox is broken and im gonna be gone anyways for awhile
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-04-03, 11:22 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "i'd play but my xbox is broken and im..."
DAnmmit SYG L2roll Horde! On Burning L.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer