Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Ideas for D3 ^_^
Posted 2002-02-11, 08:17 PM
If you have any ideas for a future...and it will be wayyyyy in the future D3 post em here. I think a WoW style D3 with respawning monsters would be awesome. Having like 500 other people in the same game at the same time would be good for exp I dunno, maybe I am crazy but I think D3 will be even bigger than D2 ever was.

Ans--
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-02-11, 11:48 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
500 ppl 1 game??? i think not my friend...AOHell ppl would be lagged to hell nad back also it would be MASS confusion...i seriuosly doubt blizz will make another Diablo game after the recent downfall of d2.
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-02-12, 02:20 AM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
A MMO diablo? That's a wicked idea.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-12, 08:51 AM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
it would be a better game if they had more weapons and more moves and shit....maybe 10 lvls instead of 5?
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-02-12, 04:00 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
Personally I think a large-scale Starcraft MMORPG would be the most kickass shit ever.

Imagine picking a race (sort of like RvR in DAoC), and becoming a zealot, marine or hydralisk.. and as you level up or whatever, you become a stronger unit, eventually becoming a siege tank or something, and having massive battles like the original SC but everyones controlling thier own unit instead..

I'd call it.. "Korea Vs. The World"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-02-16, 07:27 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
Well, have a universal stash, 60+ people in one game, improved ingame chat, NO DUPEs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-16, 07:48 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
ya all the hacks..but No dupes!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-02-16, 09:47 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Personally I think a large-scale Starcraft MMORPG would be the most kickass shit ever.

Imagine picking a race (sort of like RvR in DAoC), and becoming a zealot, marine or hydralisk.. and as you level up or whatever, you become a stronger unit, eventually becoming a siege tank or something, and having massive battles like the original SC but everyones controlling thier own unit instead..

We need to talk.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-16, 09:59 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
that would be awesum..i would buy that game in a heartbeat!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-02-16, 10:08 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
Quote:
Originally posted by Killah
that would be awesum..i would buy that game in a heartbeat!
The SC-alike one?
If so, I should possibly talk to the Outhouse guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-16, 10:08 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
ya the sc one....outhouse guys?
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-02-16, 10:24 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
http://www.outhouse-productions.com
It's been a while, but they (we) know our stuff. I've worked there (well, sort of, I didn't get paid) for a while, and they just need a push in the right direction now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Smile
Posted 2002-02-16, 10:35 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
lvl req to get into nightmare : lvl 25
lvl req to get into hell : 50

50 ppl in a game would be cool

no nasty npcs which give copies of items ( )

but universal stash may lead to duping :

put item(s) to be duped in universal stash
log on with char A from account X
char A open game 1
log on with char B from account X
char B open game 2

now both chars take out item and save/exit

was just a thought , maybe completely bùllshît

:] :[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EBC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEBC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EBC

Posted 2002-02-16, 10:40 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
Being able to kill NPC's would be fun, even though they'd get revived after a short while
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Lightbulb
Posted 2002-02-24, 07:05 AM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
Here are some ideas for d3.
I know... some ideas sounds completly
bullshit and nonsense.

They should make a new "system" for the game.
Not those oldie file extensions.
(didnt they used the same extensions?)

Make the game BIGGER.
Like bigger maps, more quest
It feels that d2 is smallar than d1!
I dont know why.

Secure the game.
Higly crypted when game is closed.
De crypted when the game use the chars.

Or maybe pack everything in a "master" file?

Increase their security... it really sucks.

50 ppl in game? = LAG.
Maybe 10 or 20? or more?

Oh 1 more thing. Diablo is MENT to be fucked and raped
( hacked )
Diablo is only game that i know is so hacked

More comments on this post later...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-02-24, 05:26 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
Hmm i think they should make the zons tits bigger:P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-02-25, 09:05 AM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
LoL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-02-26, 05:29 AM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
O yeah i forgot there asses enlarge thoughs too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-02-26, 01:14 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
HAHAHA :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-02-26, 02:10 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
:P hmm and hmm the assasin umm make her actually have tits and hmm her ass is ok hmm fix her face :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX