Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Ganga's Godly Giveaway #2 GGG#2
Posted 2004-08-02, 09:08 PM
Woot, wow #1 is over already for 5 min, dammmm got to start #2 right people?? Can I hear a "FREE GODLY STUFF"!

OMG, last time I didn't see one new member post, that really dispoint me...

I guess this time I will make it easier, you got to post funny pictures! Me and Sov will be the Judges, we will judge on your pictures contents, also effort count too! We give points from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, then we get the average of our both. You can post as many pic you want, also the more pic you post, better chance for you to win, since this is a funny contest!
Anyway you guys must tire of this yapping while still don't know about the prize...

Non Ladder: 12x 7% mf small charms or 1 unid anni (Depend on the winner)

Ladder: Um+pul+ko+lem+lum Runes

Ah I feel so cheap to give out those stuff... Anyway that's the best I can do for now.

Oh ya almost forgot, sorry Tim and Pure, the winners of GGG before this one can't not win again, but feel free to post funny pic.

"Also, to all the guest out there? Want to get free godly shit? sign up already, it doesn't matter if you are old or new member, it doesn't matter if you are old or young, male or female, ugly or ... ugly. Post here and might win a anni for today, maybe a ist rune (ladder) tomorow!!!"

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-08-04 at 01:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:14 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Ganga's Godly Giveaway #2 GGG#2"
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:27 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "http://homepage.mac.com/dougneff/iblog/B..."
WTF, my last thread got over 500 view, this one only 2 wtf wtf!!! Comone people LOOK OVER HERE, Look at me I am nake.... err nvm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:33 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "WTF, my last thread got over 500 view,..."
lol, it might only work once. Some people around here have a shred of dignity. Shit Gimee Itam!!!1
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:35 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "lol, it might only work once. Some..."
One of the funniest pictures I've seen in a while.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RoboticSilence-thing.jpg (11.9 KB, 94 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:40 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "WTF, my last thread got over 500 view,..."
wasted dog
Attached Images
File Type: bmp hjk.bmp (307.1 KB, 91 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:41 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "wasted dog"
fucking newbie
Attached Images
File Type: bmp fsafdsfasdd.bmp (114.6 KB, 88 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "One of the funniest pictures I've seen..."

I drew the second one.

The first one i made in quote to Raziels statement.

Perhaps.. this will please you...

I made that.. A girl gave me a pic with her and her BF, i edited the BF out and i put hello-hitler
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:43 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "fucking newbie"
yea who the hell designed this ride?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp fdasfdsfa.bmp (377.1 KB, 87 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:48 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "yea who the hell designed this ride?"
oh ur fucked now
Attached Images
File Type: bmp gfsdgfasgsadf.bmp (428.5 KB, 83 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:49 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "yea who the hell designed this ride?"

... rof

ASDFASl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/fun..."
he had too many beans
Attached Images
File Type: bmp dfasfsdfsda.bmp (432.4 KB, 80 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:50 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "yea who the hell designed this ride?"
damn tokill is putting some funny shit up there, he is pwning everyone lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:53 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "damn tokill is putting some funny shit..."

I HAVE AN IDEA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:56 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "he had too many beans"
the next home alone
Attached Images
File Type: bmp mj.bmp (502.6 KB, 72 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-02, 10:00 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "the next home alone"
brg it kitty
Attached Images
File Type: bmp dsafasgfsd.bmp (447.3 KB, 70 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-02, 10:04 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "brg it kitty"
mmm weed anyone?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp fdsaahnmngth.bmp (466.9 KB, 70 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-02, 10:05 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Ganga's Godly Giveaway #2 GGG#2"
i think i can beat any of you pictures with a simple story between me and GravitonSurge during lunch one day...

To set a backround, i was complaining about how gay math is.. so we got into this... yeah... this....

me: Ok, so, if i go north, at 827 kph... and you go some other direction at some other speed.. where do we meet?

Grav: A mental institution?

maybe not so funny yet, but thats not the funny part.... later, we posted that question on many forums like this one.. and some of the stupid answers we got were just so... STUPID.... people actually tryed answering the question with physics and... reality.... poor, poor simple minded fools....

Last edited by Glorn2; 2004-08-02 at 10:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Glorn2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGlorn2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Glorn2

Posted 2004-08-02, 10:17 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "mmm weed anyone?"
lol i wish had all that weed to randomly use in picture poses and scatter it about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-02, 10:24 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol i wish had all that weed to..."
I know I can't participate as I am judging, but hers a pic that looked funny none the less
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign