Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:18 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Want somethin funny? I went to..."
no.... when u goto manage attachements, click the image name, it should bring up a new window, copy the url of that window and post it !

thats like the only 100% working solution i have
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:18 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Want somethin funny? I went to..."
HOLY FUCKING SICK!

Thats grosser than fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "HOLY FUCKING SICK! Thats grosser..."
omfg, look at the guys face... reminds me to that fat dude on the Midnight Club 2 box
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:20 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Want somethin funny? I went to..."
Let me guess, you were the one who happily provided the supply? Sick fuck -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Let me guess, you were the one who..."
Sovereign said:
Let me guess, you were the one who happily provided the supply? Sick fuck -_-
ok, that's no funny at all, that just sick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Evil Grin
Posted 2004-08-02, 06:48 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "ok, that's no funny at all, that just..."
Everybody, where can Dupe DOON´T tell, how to do this.
Its a BIIIG SHIT !!!!

If you know, where i can find a UNPATCHED Dupe-Modul ????????

THX to All Dupers

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Everybody, where can Dupe DOON´T tell,..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Everybody, where can Dupe DOON´T tell, how to do this.
Its a BIIIG SHIT !!!!

If you know, where i can find a UNPATCHED Dupe-Modul ????????

THX to All Dupers

oh my god. fucking ROFL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:50 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "ok, that's no funny at all, that just..."
Man some people don't know when things cross the not funny line..The thought of eating another guys cum could make me puke.... well at least if I ate some nutritious mcdonalds before thinking about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:52 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Man some people don't know when things..."
timmay1113 said:
Man some people don't know when things cross the not funny line..The thought of eating another guys cum could make me puke.... well at least if I ate some nutritious mcdonalds before thinking about it
that's probably the most homosexual thing i've ever heard.

i don't see how timmay got points. all he did was talk about licking ganga's ass..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-02, 06:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Everybody, where can Dupe DOON´T tell,..."
those pics were sick lol.. what was the bet?? what was the bet!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:00 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "that's probably the most homosexual..."
I dont know what your talking about?? and um i didnt talk about the licking, i actually did it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Everybody, where can Dupe DOON´T tell,..."
Carlos said:
Holy shit...Carlos can read Engish...that kicks ass...I read it like it was nothing...thats just unreal...i think im gunna go b4 I start gettin hooked on that shit...maybe its time to dish out the daily paincake...
Carlos said:
Can't u at least put me in something more decent if ur gunna kill me?? I mean come now, Tuna is for Casserols...Im sure u can come up with something better to kill me and put me in
Carlos said:
Well now, the problem with that is you dont know me at al. Altho it is true that I am not retarded, I do tend to speak in the 3rd person, and I do love pie...Do I always speak in the 3rd person, no. But I do from time to time...I havent 3rd personed it all day...I mean jeez people
Carlos said:
I see a buncha shit here about the 3rd person talking and all, so I wanna see some feedback here..i dont need the extra shit, just the answer...
Carlos speaking in 3rd person is...

1) Horrible and should never be seen again
2) Fine
3) I don't care
4) Slightly humorous maybe?
5) Making my ears bleed

No guarentees on my reaction, I just wanna know
Carlos said:
My name is Carlos, Man of Love..and thou shallnst disrespect the great Hilary Duff...otherwise Carlos will not be pleased...if you do not like this post, then do not say anything...we do not have time for snobby morons that be up here disrespectin...Carlos says, comment in a happy way

"For I am Carlos, Man of Love"
Carlos said:
Carlos sees this "Boot of Hate" person and laughs...For Carlos is a Man of Love, Yet he also has a boot...It is called the boot of Mexican Wrath...yes you see, Carlos may be a lover, but do not think that he cannot kick some maximus bootay...But Doc Marten you are lucky...for you are a doctor, so maybe you can patch up ur sore behind...for when Carlos is done with you...then you will know...you will know...

It all comes down to this, if ur interested in Hilary Duff, visite el sito and be pleased, but either way...Carlos is like so:

"I am what you're dreaming of...'Cause I am Carlos, Man of Love!!"
Carlos said:
Hey hey...Carlos wants to know why he is supposed to give out cookies...But Carlos can do so...maybe...hmm...Carlos will use his mind on this...and maybe eat cookie while doing so..hmmm...yummmy....cookie..but I want PIE!!! I love PIE!!! Would you like some PIE!? well I no give any pie..no no no...you have to get your own...
Carlos said:
uh oh..Carlos is not pleased now...u dare call Hilary chubby? You should die by the wrath of MEXICAN TAP WATER!!!!...Oh and that is a painful death...let me tell you, for I have used it before...hahahahaha!!! Carlos thinks that people should respect Hilary Duff, and not insult her...Carlos also believes that the PIE Carlos just ate was delicious... MMMMMMMmmmm...yummy....Carlos thinks he might go and get more...and also get some Mexican tap water ready for deployment...
Carlos said:
Carlos is back!!! Fear not..he has had his pie and now is here to stay, for a little bit at least...but that cookie sounds good now..mmm...want a piece of cookie...mmmmmm...well Carlos hopes you all find this again...Adios!!
Carlos said:
Carlos likes his Killer Rabbit, don't you? But Carlos likes your mascot too...but what Carlos does not like...is those NON-PIE EATERS who try to hurt the feelings of Carlos...with mean pictures about Carlos not being funny and that Carlos needs help...well Carlos is not trying to be anything but Carlos...that is all
Carlos said:
Carlos gives you muchos thanks...Carlos will always appreciate those who appreciate Carlos...for pie is a way of life for Carlos ...so many flavors...so yummy....Mmmmmmmm...and then Carlos also appreciates Hilary Duff...Hilary Duff is very nice, good looking person, who is famous..which makes her hard to get ahold of...HAHA!!! Carlos wants to meet this Hilary Duff, and engage in acts of conversation with her...for she is worth the time of Carlos..even more worth it..than PIE!!!
Carlos said:
Carlos much enjoys the little pie setiment link...but Carlos has question...the "Title" of Carlos is Minor Imp...but y can it not be 'Master of Pie' or 'Man of Love' ?? Carlos is not an imp I tell ye...I am a man of love and with that love comes pie...and Carlos do not accept pie from imps...It is because Carlos is Mexican...isn't it?? Carlos is being discriminated...this does not please Carlos
Carlos said:
Oh...Carlos will wait then...and wait and wait and wait...but while Carlos is waiting...Carlos will find himself some PIE!!! and go work on the Hilary Duff fan club that this Necron-whatever started this post about...Carlos was just given a rank as public relations...Carlos wonders why
Carlos said:
And for that, Mr Titus-dude...Carlos is indeed Pleased...SO CARLOS MADE A NEW THREAD AS WELL!!!! Carlos believes that 2 threads are better than none...
Carlos said:
Carlos was thinking, and realized that this little thread is not for the acts of Carlos and Carlos's pie...but Carlos will place them here...but Carlos does wonder..did anyone ever look at the Hilary Duff fan club?? Carlos must wonder this...and wonder this indeed...Carlos also wonders if you even know where to go...Carlos did not see link..so Carlos will share link for you!!

www.geocities.com/hilaryduff4fansbyfans
Carlos said:
Carlos believes that you should go and visit thiz site...Carlos wants to see counter reach BIG BIG numbers..and Carlos also likes to see new members, so that Carlos can be president of BIG BIG fan club....si mis amigoes...Carlos wants to look like a Man of Love to all people...and this is Carlos chance
Carlos said:
Carlos did not STEAL the killer rabbit, he merely borrowed it because Carlos loves it as if it is Carlos only friend...and Nec-whatever is welcome, Carlos is pleased to help, for now Carlos will go and eat some new kind of pie

OH AND BY THE WAY!! Carlos did not steal the name Carlos from no GTA junkie...Carlos is and was long before thus...and Carlos will be forever....because Carlos is a Man, a man of pie..and a man of love
That's enough for now, maybe some more later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's enough for now, maybe some more..."
Sovereign misses carlos' way of typing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:06 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I dont know what your talking about??..."
Timmay licked Ganga's ass?? WoW this thread has become weird...

NG!

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:08 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Timmay licked Ganga's ass?? WoW this..."
rofl.. this thread has gone from funnay to fucking grosse and stupd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:09 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "rofl.. this thread has gone from funnay..."
PureRebel failed kinderkaten twice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "PureRebel failed kinderkaten twice."
hey! No fair u told!

u get ur bong mixed up with ur dick pump.. thats Gross!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:13 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hey! No fair u told! :( u get ur..."
... PureRebel is the perfect example for the necessity of those commercials about staying drug free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:16 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "... PureRebel is the perfect example..."
sorry.. i dont get what ur saying.. i didnt pass 1st grade and stayed back in year 4 for 2 years!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:19 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hey! No fair u told! :( u get ur..."
I don't smoke out of bongs :P. Too hard to hide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign