Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Free UNID anni OMG BOTH LADDER AND NON
Posted 2004-08-01, 10:05 PM
OMG, can you say??

anyway, I have 1x unid non ladder anni , AND 1 LADDER!! woot.

So there will be 2 winner, one from ladder and 1 from non, you have to be Useast Citizen to play!

anyway, can't think of anything interest how to give out these anni yet.. So just amuse me, you might get one!

Well... feel like you might not get one already? Don't fucking worry more godly items will give away. I am not a cheap bastard i wear everything i give out worth godly shit.

Got to get up to see how my thread is doing, anyway here is the way to win, I will assign points for me that had one good laugh, 1 point = 1 good laugh.
You points so far:

timmay1113: 2.5
PureRebel: 2
Dr. Geekstar: -1
symnzXx: .5
Sov: 1
Ext: .5

Rest of the thread sucked blah, I should take back the annis, but oh well, I am man of my words, Hit me up on aim to clam your prize.

Winners of GGG#1 is timmay and PureRebel, as Timmay will claim the whatever he choose to , ladder or non, then purerebel get the other, if they do not want the prize because they are too rich, prize will go to the third person etc.

Who ever have the most point will get the anni they want, etc.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-08-02 at 08:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:06 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Free UNID anni OMG BOTH LADDER AND NON"
lol so is it whoever kisses your ass the most or whoever begs the most??
Because i need one I BEG YOU heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:12 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol so is it whoever kisses your ass..."
yep, so starting licking my toa!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:14 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "yep, so starting licking my toa!"
*lick* hmm... this isn't very tastey but hopefully it will be worth it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:17 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "*lick* hmm... this isn't very tastey..."
hahaha, where's everybody else... need more than 1 player! There is 4 winner lol i need atleast 4 or more people now.. comon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:20 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "hahaha, where's everybody else... need..."
well... if no one else comes does that mean i can stop licking?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:20 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "hahaha, where's everybody else... need..."
i beg of you i need a anni or anything godly but this is nonlader but i will kiss your ass a lot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:21 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i beg of you i need a anni or anything..."
man i have already kissed it more than you want to know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:25 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "man i have already kissed it more than..."
hahaha, timmay, so close to geting one already lol ahah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:26 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "hahaha, timmay, so close to geting one..."
You people are selling your dignity for annis -.-

Ganga, your an evil genious.

I can't spell for shit, fuck off

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-08-01 at 10:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:27 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "hahaha, timmay, so close to geting one..."
well i haveee been the only one kissing and licking for the past 25 mins, iceman tried but i bitched slapped him out of the way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You people are selling your dignity for..."
Dude
I deserve this anni.

I'll give you head.

No, i wont. Nevermind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You people are selling your dignity for..."
muahahhaaahahah, lets say this is my grand opening of Ganga's Godly Giveaway, so call GGG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:29 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dude I deserve this anni. I'll give..."
Oh well lets say d2 is like a crack addiction. Same thing pretty much. And if you want head... (this is for the ladder anni)... it could be arranged...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:32 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Oh well lets say d2 is like a crack..."
also tell me you want ladder or nl while amusing me, just letting you know the ladder one will really have to make me laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:34 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "also tell me you want ladder or nl..."
Okay look at the barb guide, nuff said.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:34 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "also tell me you want ladder or nl..."
damnit... I have all the motivation but nothing funny to say..... Hopefully i will figure it out soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:35 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "damnit... I have all the motivation but..."
Timmay, take a picture of you sucking off a banana, that should get him to laugh hard enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Timmay, take a picture of you sucking..."
lol too bad i dont have a camera around
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-01, 10:40 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol too bad i dont have a camera around"
Also, to all the guest out there? Want to get free godly shit? sign up already, it doesn't matter if you are old or new member, it doesn't matter if you are old or young, male or female, ugly or ... ugly. Post here and might win a anni for today, maybe a ist rune (ladder) tomorow!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga