Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:46 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
OH MY GOD!! u are THE most immature guy i have ever seen! With all ur problems ur still worrying about the GODAMN 1.10 beta patch! FFS!!! GET A JOB! SOLVE UR GODAMN PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF THINKIN D2 ALL THE TIME!!
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-07-10, 02:25 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
ow, lighten up a bit dude...if you had a ton of pressure on you, wouldnt you want to have a break every once in a while and have some fun?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-11, 02:36 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
im not saying that hes wrong in taking breaks n playin d2 in that much time, but for cryin out loud does he really think he has a chance for a break?? come on man...its not once in a while, look at his post put urself in his position and tell me woudl u be thinkin bout d2??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-07-12, 10:56 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Possibly....hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-15, 02:34 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Hey, king lighten up okay. Of course I think about my situation and I am trying to fix it the best I can. And so far it looks like it's going to be fixed any time soon. My fiancee and I have decided to go back to Ontario. She is getting some money from work that should be enough to get two one way tickets on Greyhound. But this is not, I repeat NOT for complete certain. What is for certain is that we WILL be going back to Ontario by October at the very latest. All we got to do now before we go is deal with some child wellfare things with our daughter and some things with my fiancee's work and then we should be going by early August.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-21, 11:23 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Okay, it's offical. Between Aug. 25 - Sept. 1 is when we get on a bus to Ontario. All we have to do now is find a place between now and then. If any of you seen the movie "Bruce Almighty" then you will know what I mean when I say Please God answer YES to all the messages on the SCREEN!!!! anyways, till next time or if thing change.

Oh, and by the way. A friend of ours says that if we can make $1000 after five months we can buy his Grand AM off of him and drive it up to pick up our daughter. SWEEEEET!!!!!!
]3lood]{rawller

Last edited by Bloodkrawller; 2003-07-21 at 11:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-23, 05:06 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Thank god that things are looking up for you..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

immortal_king

Posted 2003-07-23, 11:43 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
I don't double post, if you look at the dates of the posts you will see that they are days to weeks apart. I am just doing updates, so calm down. Yes things are just starting to look up just a little but we still have a month at least yet to go and anything can happen so lets not try to jinx this up.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-24, 01:27 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Thankyou King for standing up for me. Your right, normally I wouldn't do such a thing as this but when I first decided to come to Red Deer I really didn't know anyone up here except my future wife so posting here gave me an outlet to voice opinions and maybe make some new friends that might live in this area. But ever since I got here I have made more enemies than friends with all the people turning their backs on me. It's been really hard and yet it's not quite over. Just staying alive is our major focus now until we make it back to Ontario.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-24, 01:49 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
I'll sell you my money-making secret for $500. And with my newer more updated scheme, you wont be seeing yourself on blizzard.com/support like i was a couple weeks ago...*cough*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-07-24, 01:51 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
hahahaha, funny mantra
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-24, 09:10 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
I really feel bad for you man, but reading about this makes me feel sick,i dont mean to be rude but you sound a lot like my father, wants to get a job and thinks he is doing the right thing by sitting at home and looking after the kids, but he isnt. I don't mean to sound rude or insensitive but if you had the ambition to make money you would, life is survival of the fittest. My mother left her former 2 husbands because they sat on there ass while she made 70 k a year... I know you may not be a dead beat and think what you are doing is really for the best, but like what people said get a job man work at no frills get some sort of income no matter how low of a job it is atleast you will be getting money and any money is good then none.

Just my 2 cents, also you finish school?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2003-07-25, 10:01 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Yea Blood, like Zeron said, get a job, even if it be at a 7-11 or McDonalds and have them schedule you as many hours as possible. Work alllllllll day. That'd be a coupple hundred a week right there, and it'd also be a nice start.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-07-25, 10:07 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Money is money, no matter how you make it, there's nothing wrong with working at a gas station or a place like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-25, 11:38 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
well money is money, i agree with you at that, but if you want LOTs of money, gas station = no, you gotta have a job that has Alot of pay,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-25, 12:19 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
kaos said:
well money is money, i agree with you at that, but if you want LOTs of money, gas station = no, you gotta have a job that has Alot of pay,
Well you need to have certifications or degrees for that. Not all people have those. I'm sure if BloodKrawler did he wouldn't be in this situation. So lets stick with the 7-11, fast food, gas station idea for right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-07-27, 02:07 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
So Rico, this must mean that you are a fat chick then???? To answer your questions guys:

1. I had a job before to a secruity company in which the owners were screwing me so I got out.

2. I wasn't going to work when I got up here because my fiancee needed someone to watch her daughter while she was working to get more money. (her idea not mine, I was ready to go for work but she told me not to.)

3. Now that we lost our daughter to Child Wellfare I have been getting odd jobs here and there but nothing substancial. But it's not going to matter now because we are now leaving for Ontario within the next month.

4. Once we get there we are BOTH getting jobs to go back and get our daughter back in Jan. of next year.

5. After that I am putting some money away to go to night school and get back the 2 credits I missed out on and get my highschool diploma, maybe even go to community collage and get a degree in computers somewhere.

I hope that clears some questions up.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-28, 01:32 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Seriously Rico, who are you? Your a nobody. This is Blood's thread to let his problems out, and seek advice since he feels that he can talk to the people here. Your not funny, and no one thinks your special when you post stupid shit. My advice to you is to put a gun down your throat and shoot yourself in the back of the head.

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dmaster

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:56 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Hi, this is Apes, Bloodkrawlers fiancee. I just wanted to say something to the idiots out there that have been bashing him for writing in here to vent a little. It's the only thing he has next to me so back the hell off. You don't see him making fun of you when you have to vent do you??? NO. Because he knows what it feels like. You all don't......well those of you that have dissed him for venting.

My thanks to the ones that let him vent and give him advice. He's a good person just wanting to help me. And I love him dearly for that.

There I've said my peice.

Thanks for listening...........---Apes.....aka Bloodkrawlers fiancee=-)
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-07-29, 12:40 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Whoa, not that I'm really involved in any of this, but if you don't want to be flamed when venting about personal problems, you generally don't want to post in a Diablo II related environment...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro