Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Are you planning on purchasing Starcraft: 2
Of course, game looks awesome! 17 73.91%
No, don't plan on going back... 2 8.70%
Undecided, i'll wait for now. 4 17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-12-05, 06:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Starcraft was the only computer game I..."
Thanatos said:
Starcraft was the only computer game I was seriously addicted to.

It was BAD.
So we agree Starcraft is a good game? That'll probably be the only thing we ever agree on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-12-05, 09:08 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "So we agree Starcraft is a good game? ..."
Why don't you agree with anything else he says?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-06, 07:39 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why don't you agree with anything else..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Why don't you agree with anything else he says?
We've generally just never got along?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-12-06, 07:57 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "We've generally just never got along?"

Inside the battlecruiser, lmao!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-07, 07:38 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "So we agree Starcraft is a good game? ..."
S2 AM said:
So we agree Starcraft is a good game? That'll probably be the only thing we ever agree on.
I'll agree with you there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-07, 01:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'll agree with you there. :)"
Thanatos said:
I'll agree with you there.
Good deal, see ya on Bnet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2007-12-07, 02:07 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Good deal, see ya on Bnet."
Hopefully.. if I can ever get my damn laptop fixed. Actually, I wonder if SC2 will even be able to run on my laptop. It's a Dell Inspiron.. I'll have to check into that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-25, 09:01 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hopefully.. if I can ever get my damn..."
Still no updates really on the release date of SC2. I talked to one of my oldtime buddies from elementary up that used to play starcraft with me and he was estatic of the thought of another version coming out, it was quite hilairious. Anyways, i'll be sure and bump this thread once anything else is leaked out into the public. I'm guessing we'll have to wait for another one of those damn E3 type events before we hear anything.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-24, 06:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Still no updates really on the release..."
Damn, they announced Starcraft 2 almost a year ago now, and still hardly any updates. Fucking blizzard!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-24, 09:35 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Assuming my laptop can run it, I will..."
As long as i don't have to pay for online playing i will play online. Otherwise, just single player.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-24, 05:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en..."
One of the guys in the battlecruiser looks like he should be cutting down trees or mining, not firing a yamamoto cannon >_>.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-24, 05:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn, they announced Starcraft 2 almost..."
Gamestop has its release date set as 12/3/08 now. I know those dates are highly inaccurate but when I preordered it it said 8/something.

/cry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-03-25, 07:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Gamestop has its release date set as..."
You'd think they would release it right before Christmas..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-25, 09:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You'd think they would release it right..."
Thanatos said:
You'd think they would release it right before Christmas..
Hopefully.

So what kind of gfx card do you need for Starcraft 2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-03-25, 10:08 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Hopefully. So what kind of gfx card..."
I wouldn't imagine anything too powerful. I'd imagine if you can play WoW or other MMOs you can handle this game just fine.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-25, 10:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wouldn't imagine anything too..."
D3V said:
I wouldn't imagine anything too powerful. I'd imagine if you can play WoW or other MMOs you can handle this game just fine.
Kk I was able to play WoW so I should be fine. My friend said, 'You're gonna need a killer machine to play that game.' And I think I have a 'killer' machine I guess, and regardless Blizzard never really requires people to use the best systems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-05-06, 07:20 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Kk I was able to play WoW so I should..."
There's information on the main site now about the zerg. Very little, but the section is up.

http://www.starcraft2.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2008-05-06, 07:52 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "There's information on the main site..."
Creaming in my pants as I type this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-06, 08:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Creaming in my pants as I type this."
It's amazing with the queen's abilities that grow etc etc, I'm waiting for them to release more information on the Terran race. Can't wait for this game to drop, fo sho.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-12, 06:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's amazing with the queen's abilities..."
Starcraft II. This is a must play for any self respecting asian male. Oh, great ballads shall be strung by SCII for the many.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaiDesu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaiDesu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaiDesu