Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-07-13, 02:55 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Someone did. If you look up i replied..."
Though* sry.

Ah damn that sucks, yeah I haven't even seen him around here in forever..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-13, 03:58 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Someone did. If you look up i replied..."
klo said:
Someone did. If you look up i replied to you...but what you posted is gone. :/.

Nice kid thought? Kaneda is at home with the baby right now. Broke his knee...and no internet at home :P lol.
Oh actually, I do recall that. If I remember right, I removed all of the bickering we did in this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-16, 04:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh actually, I do recall that. If I..."
Lol, you say "we" when you're really covering your own ass..

Anyways, when you gonna post something of yourself K_A we're all dying to see how much you look like Roseanne

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-16, 05:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol, you say "we" when you're really..."
He already has. Don't you remember when klo was screaming for pictures?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-07-16, 07:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol, you say "we" when you're really..."
D3V said:
Lol, you say "we" when you're really covering your own ass..

Anyways, when you gonna post something of yourself K_A we're all dying to see how much you look like Roseanne
D3v, seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

Covering my ass? I included MYSELF in that, both ME and KLO were arguing in here, and it didn't belong, I took care of it.

And I have posted pictures of both myself and my "imaginary" girlfriend, you douchebag.

Why dont you just cut out this rebel bullshit you've got going on lately. It's getting really, really old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-16, 08:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "D3v, seriously, what the fuck are you..."
Oh, is bashing !K_A! the cool thing again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-16, 08:45 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Oh, is bashing !K_A! the cool thing..."
When did that stop?

Hell even I don't like me these days. I keep abusing myself and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-16, 08:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "When did that stop? Hell even I..."
Nothing wrong with a little self-flagellation. Gets me through most family reunions.

Fuck it. Here's a pic...in which the shadow makes me look like I have half a moustache. That's fuckin' weird.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B2.JPG (39.3 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Vault Dweller; 2007-07-16 at 09:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:14 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Nothing wrong with a little..."
lol sporting a half-moustache is the new rage!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-17, 11:51 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "He already has. Don't you remember..."
WetWired said:
He already has. Don't you remember when klo was screaming for pictures?
No, I wasn't around then I don't believe...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-17, 01:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, I wasn't around then I don't..."
It was in the flame forum. K_A deleted it...for whatever reason he chose to use.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-06, 07:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Green, eh? I thought you'd be more of a..."
I haven't posted a picture on here in several years..... here we go:

dyed my hair black at one point, but now its back to it's natual colour reddish/brown

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-08-06 at 07:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-06, 07:31 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Well, I guess I will finally submit a..."
Tyrannicide said:
Well, I guess I will finally submit a picture of what I look like. This is like, the first time ever for me on a forum for real. Just never gave enough shit and what not.

Any who....

Edit: Btw, this is a few months old..in the winter where my hair got fucked up by the coldness. I usually have it back in a pony tail, so yea.

Oh and I have always had long hair. Runs in the family. Pics of me way back around age 2-5 are with mullets.

I'll try to get some better, full body and new shots some time...Don't count on it, im lazy and don't usually bother with it. I don't care what people think of me/my hair - . -
It runs in everyones' family if they don't get haircuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-06, 07:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I haven't posted a picture on here in..."
wow, in most the pics you look kinda mean lol. I like the black hair tho :P. The one thats not moving with black hair is my favorite
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-06, 08:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I haven't posted a picture on here in..."
You look like a druggie. And a close friend of mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-07, 02:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You look like a druggie. And a close..."
LOL, in highschool I was known as "The Mushroom Man" Cause I was everyones hookup for the tastey fungus

And klo.. I'm usually a nice guy, but I've been told I can be an asshole by several people. But hey, who can't?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-07, 02:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "LOL, in highschool I was known as "The..."
I stayed away from shrooms myself, eat the wrong one and you die. I don't like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-07, 02:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I stayed away from shrooms myself, eat..."
Though that is very true... I did alot of research on mushrooms and actually own a few books on mushroom hunting/cultivation so I've got a pretty good eye for them but still you can't always be sure.

One of the main factors on whether the mushrooms contain psilocybin or not is if they bruise blue after you touch them.. but I think their may be one other strain that does the same thing, but it's not poisinous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-07, 02:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Though that is very true... I did alot..."
How about you guys, just quit doing drugs.....?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-07, 02:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "How about you guys, just quit doing..."
Already did. That doesn't mean I can't still talk about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!