Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Invisible paper?
Posted 2010-08-25, 09:02 AM
BORKED

http://www.coleparmer.com/catalog/pr...u=8825902&pfx=

Have fun.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-25, 09:38 AM in reply to D3V's post "Invisible paper?"
That's all fine and dandy, but it'd be nice if he went into the details of aquiring said chemicals...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-08-25, 09:59 AM in reply to D3V's post "Invisible paper?"
I'm pretty sure that isn't "invisible" but rather "translucent."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-25, 10:01 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm pretty sure that isn't "invisible"..."
WETWIREssss said:
That's all fine and dandy, but it'd be nice if he went into the details of aquiring said chemicals...
That's what the link is for.

!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'm pretty sure that isn't "invisible" but rather "translucent."

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-25, 10:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's what the link is for. ..."
In other news, hexane is also really good at dissolving paraffin wax. It also has a bad smell, IMO. I work with it somewhat regularly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-25, 10:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In other news, hexane is also really..."
also in other news: reading somebody else mail that isn't labeled with your name is illegal.

also, if you really want to read the mail without "opening" it you could just steam the envelope open to read the contents inside. This same processes of 'removing a stamp' can be used for the glue that mends together.

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-25, 11:18 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "also in other news: reading somebody..."
I think the main thing that gives hexane an advantage over steam would be that it has less noticeable after-effects, if any. Paper will look at the very least slightly different after using steam on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-25, 01:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think the main thing that gives..."
This would be true. The hexane doesn't leave any lasting spots or better yet, how does it dry? How fast at that? It's still a pretty cool substance and just reading a slight bit of it on Wikipedia there actually seems to be a ton of uses for it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-25, 02:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "This would be true. The hexane doesn't..."
Hexane would dry extremely faster than water. Most solvents do. And before someone points it out, yes I know water is a solvent, but I'm referring to things like ethanol, 2-propanol, hexane, acetone, etc. They almost all evaporate extremely fast, and hexane is one of the fastest that I know of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!