Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Finally hit 70!
Posted 2008-10-07, 09:04 PM
Took me long enough. >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-07, 09:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Finally hit 70!"
/days, how many? What class?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-08, 09:13 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "/days, how many? What class?"
Happy birthday!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-10-08, 03:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Happy birthday!"
Lol.... My friend just got it too. He is a blood elf pally. I think it took him about a year.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-10, 01:18 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lol.... My friend just got it too. He..."
70 is long and hard your first time. It's gotten much easier though. Once you do it once the next time it's a snap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-10-10, 11:10 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Finally hit 70!"
Your first one?

Grats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-10-11, 01:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Your first one? Grats."
Yep first one. Warlock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-11, 08:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yep first one. Warlock"
Warlocks are easy too, imagine a holy priest or prot warrior. I know what people will say to those 2 though. Still an accomplishment and I don't mean to diminish it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-10-11, 08:50 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Warlocks are easy too, imagine a holy..."
My priest took me forever + 1 year.
My warrior took me decent amount, not to shabby.
My paladin was pretty quick actually.
My hunter was zomg fast.

If I re-leveled a priest I would level it very fast. The most important thing to know about a priest is to get a wand, and wand. Wanding does so much damage and is so good for priest leveling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-12, 11:15 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "My priest took me forever + 1 year. My..."
Huntards are always going to be zomgfast. They're easy to play, and you can own monsters many levels above you. That's why I love mine.

My priest, I've noticed that I have more fun with her when I'm in a group, I don't enjoy soloing with her as much as I do with other classes, like my Druid and Hunter. And my warrior...I partied with a priest once and loved it, and now I wish I always had a priest nearby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-12, 11:17 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Huntards are always going to be..."
Sword Warrior + Shaman = gameover
Mace Warrior + Druid = gameover
Axe Warrior + anything = failure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla