Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Us getting raped
Posted 2008-10-09, 08:00 PM
Ow....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_100908_215113.jpg (262.8 KB, 14 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-09, 08:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Us getting raped"
You should definetly look into getting some addons, and at the very least, raise the resolution of your UI plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-09, 08:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Us getting raped"
Ouch...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-09, 08:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Us getting raped"
Yay rapedage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-10-09, 08:29 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Yay rapedage."
That was on my work laptop man, not a very big resolution.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-09, 08:31 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "You should definetly look into getting..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
You should definetly look into getting some addons, and at the very least, raise the resolution of your UI plz.
He does have some addons. His UI isn't completely redone, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I like helpful addons, like Questhelper, Auctioneer, Enchantrix, Gatherer, etc. But I don't really care for bar changing addons. The standard UI is pretty good as it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-09, 09:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He does have some addons. His UI isn't..."
Auctioneer is a piece of shit, ever time I try to buy low and sell high I get fucked. I hate that addon with a passion.

Questhelper
Tinytip
Fubar (and plugins)
MonkeyQuest

Are some of my off favorites (without thinking).

(I've done more opposing faction raiding in the short time I've been on Warhammer then with all my characters on WoW) I just noticed that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-09, 09:48 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Auctioneer is a piece of shit, ever..."
I don't use auctioneer to make money. I don't even use it as a price reference. The only purposes it serves me are posting large amounts of auctions with ease and finding the cheapest of an item that I need on the AH. I love the ability to sort by price per unit. You can really find some good deals.

I'm sure you can make money with it, because plenty of people do, but that isn't the purpose it serves me really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-10, 09:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't use auctioneer to make money. ..."
Oh, the addons I would have if my computer allowed it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-10, 01:17 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oh, the addons I would have if my..."
World PVP?
In my World of Warcraft?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger