Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:33 AM in reply to FatIonSurge's post starting "The sun definitely does not rotate..."
what rotates around the moon is the moon its self
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:52 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "what rotates around the moon is the..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
what rotates around the moon is the moon its self
Anyone have the ability to hand out "ass" titles? Because the above is the most worthless comment I have ever read in my life. I just bled internally a little.

Anyway, the first guy was me, but I thought there was something wrong with the account because I couldn't post. Now I can't remember what password I used with that account?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-05, 12:44 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post starting "Anyone have the ability to hand out..."
D3V said: [Goto]
That's fucked up. It was early at the time. I thought that she was being serious, and I didn't k now why. Even better I watched the video and was still like W-T-F. It only occured to me right as she told me what was up that Swallows made a thread with the wrong word, hardy-har.
I did that on purpose =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-05, 01:11 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I did that on purpose =P"
my dick is bigger than the moon, therefore the moon rotates around my dick

my dick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-10-05, 05:00 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "my dick is bigger than the moon,..."
K, so the French are a bunch of AIDS farming half-retarded pigeons? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-10-05, 05:54 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "K, so the French are a bunch of AIDS..."
That is certainly the most logical conclusion?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-06, 07:10 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You amuse me, Dev. :P"
Jessifer said: [Goto]
You amuse me, Dev. :P
I'm glad I still serve a purpose.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-06, 09:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm glad I still serve a purpose."
As you should be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer