Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Sup bitches.
Posted 2004-12-20, 05:29 PM
Yeah this place is unactive (duh).

I'm back in full force dammit. I figure I might as well do what I can to keep this place active. New members that don't know me from my like... few week absence... if you are stupid cover your asshole and run, and if you are smart than enjoy some laughs and contribute to my self esteem level by letting me know everytime that I make a funny.

Sup doods? Anything sweet happen lately?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-20, 05:36 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Sup bitches."
Can I still cover my asshole even if I'm not stupid? ...Please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-20, 06:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Can I still cover my asshole even if..."
If you want.... but it won't get you very far, if I really wanted to go out of my way to rape a smart person, I wouldn't let two hands stop me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-20, 07:54 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Sup bitches."
Hi2u Mr Penny!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-20, 08:00 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "If you want.... but it won't get you..."
Kagom admited he thought Mantra was cute. That's about all that's happend. Oh, and 6inchbluepony decided to annoy us again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-20, 09:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Kagom admited he thought Mantra was..."
Oh, and it turns out Mjordan is white.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-20, 09:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh, and it turns out Mjordan is white."
Kagom is also leaving for a week. And insomnia has gotten the best of me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-20, 09:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Kagom is also leaving for a week. And..."
Insomnia is a bitch, you should work on that dude... I hope my posting more brings a bit of activity... I think us older members should just dedicate ourselves to posting more. It's nice to see Sov, MJ, whoever etc, are still up in the activity range.

Mantra is gay. Haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-20, 09:55 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Insomnia is a bitch, you should work on..."
Eh, my long-time girlfriend broke up with me Saturday night at a dance and said she didn't like me anymore, but wanted to be still good friends. Talk about a kick in the balls. As a result, I didn't feel like going to school today, so I stayed home. I also haven't had much sleep in the past few days. The whole matter is sort of complicated, but I'll leave out the details.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-20, 09:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eh, my long-time girlfriend broke up..."
I'm sorry man, life can be a bitch sometimes... This October I slept about 60 hours total.... it wasn't good. Long story, but I'm good now. There was a huge span of time when I was making some not so smart decisions, especially related to physical violence... lol.... no one died or got hurt permanently or anything... but I'm missing a tooth and I think the structure of my face has changed a bit.

EDIT- And no, I don't have some grit-ass snaggle tooth... I'm missing a back tooth, right hook to the side of the jaw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-20, 10:02 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'm sorry man, life can be a bitch..."
Eh, I took out some rage this afternoon. Went over to a park and started hitting shit with some PVC pipe for a half hour. What doesn't help this whole thing is that I have finals tomorrow and the following day. It's fucking Christmas too...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-20, 10:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eh, I took out some rage this..."
I know how you feel... life can definitely be in the shitter sometimes... it's just a funk dude, just stay strong and you'll be fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-21, 05:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eh, I took out some rage this..."
I'm done with finals and have been out of school since Friday! Yay for me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-21, 07:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm done with finals and have been out..."
i dont have finals! :-D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-21, 09:07 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh, and it turns out Mjordan is white."
Sovereign said:
Oh, and it turns out Mjordan is white.
I'm BLACK Jesus, biatch!!! BLACK JESUS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-21, 02:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm BLACK Jesus, biatch!!! BLACK JESUS!"
Hahah... you're black.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-23, 11:05 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Hahah... you're black."
That sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-12-23, 01:39 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That sucks. :("
Titusfied said:
That sucks.
Hey look you posted a lot today!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-23, 05:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm done with finals and have been out..."
Same for me....hooray, bitches! Still have work though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-12-23, 10:45 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Hey look you posted a lot today!"
But not TODAY!:

Activity: 15%
Activity Today: 0/5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign