Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Guild Wars: Factions
Posted 2006-02-04, 04:17 AM
Well, the GW site has been updated, and it looks kinda nifty.

The main feature when you open up the Guild Wars Site is the Flash - Guild Wars: Factions. The informations hown sounds amazing:

And you know what the horrifically bad thing is?! They were previewing it free over the weekend of Jan 20-22. And we missed it!! GAH!!

Anyway, this new Chapter is due for Release in the second gaming Quarter, sometime in Spring this year.

I can't wait!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-06, 12:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Guild Wars: Factions"
jeeze 90 new elites.... I cant wait to get back in the game.... stupid deployment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-02-06, 10:30 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "jeeze 90 new elites.... I cant wait to..."

When do you finally get your internet? I'd imagine it'd be way before this comes out. So no worries just yet...it's not as if they're sending you deep into the bowels of Baghdad to fight the Guerrila's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-11, 04:06 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":p When do you finally get your..."
Whooo!!

A date has been announced for the release of Factions -- April 28th.

There are two Pre-order packages available (Pre-order now and you get more things than the normal in stores pacakage) - Normal Package, and Collectors Edition Package. Of course, you get more with the Collectors Edition.

And I was just about to copy down the European details.

Here is the list of contents for the Guild Wars Factions Collector's Edition for North America:

2 game CDs
Soundtrack CD
Double-sided poster: Map of Cantha and Factions Poster
Game Manual
Quick Reference Card
Art book
Desk Calendar
Mouse Pad
Sticker Set
Special In-Game Dance Emote for the Assassin and Ritualist
Bonus Music Key

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the list of contents for the Standard Edition for North America:

2 game CDs
Game Manual
Quick Reference Card

Well I'll be...both of the European packages have more things in them.

-----

So yeah, it's available for Pre-order now. I know I've got my order in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny