Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

help me make a bow zon
Posted 2004-06-25, 11:58 AM
hay i have ever made a bow zon before an i need your help can u plz give me a bow zon build
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosty_mug is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosty_mug is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosty_mug

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:23 PM in reply to frosty_mug's post "help me make a bow zon"
Go to the PvP Section and look for the sticky 1.10/1.09 Hybrid Amazon Guide. Its my guide i posted yesterday. It has everything you could possibly need to know about an Amazon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-25, 02:36 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Go to the PvP Section and look for the..."
Be warned, a bowazon in 1.10 is in for a tough time. My lvl 99 has pretty good gear and a lvl 96 Merc and still has to be careful, since her resistances suck in Hell. Playing a bowzon in 1.10 is NOTHING like 1.09. Her gear is:

Bow: Wf and BOTD
Armor: Chains of Honor
Belt: Near perfect String
Gloves: Crafted with +2 to skills, LL, and knockback or Soul Drainers
Helm: Mav helm with 40/15 or Gaze with 40/15
Ammy: Cats Eye or Mara
Rings: One near perfect Raven frost, one Raven Spiral

About 2000 in poison damage charms, some lightning damage charms, and anni

Merc has Duriel Shell, "AmnAmn" Bonehew, Veil of Steel

With the 08 Wf, her Dex is about 540. Downside is her life is very low. Wasn't a problem in 09 but has been in 1.10. That's why I am building a Hammerdin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-06-25, 02:42 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Be warned, a bowazon in 1.10 is in for..."
You should ditch the 2000 poison charms for 32020.... psn doesn't do much

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-25, 02:43 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "You should ditch the 2000 poison charms..."
.... what the hell you talking about? Psn ownz but i hate it soo much, cuz it ownz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-25, 03:02 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Be warned, a bowazon in 1.10 is in for..."
The main problem with that zon build is using your CoH, thats completely useless on an amazon concidering Facet jewels and all the -res stuff jsut cancle that armor out in a second. You should invest into a 160/60/Life for heavy damage gains, life and your attack speed will get a frame more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-25, 03:03 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "The main problem with that zon build is..."
Poison is very useless on an amazon, yeah it does good damage but any smart player will just go toss on an Atmas and buy some antiodes and use like 6 or 7 and destroy you with pure damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-25, 03:18 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Poison is very useless on an amazon,..."
I never PvP, so all I can relate to is PvM. In 09 I had a really good Lionheart armor that worked quite well but I don't use it in 1.10. Chains seem to work okay for most occasions in PvM.

I found a 383 large pd in a cow game a long time ago, that is why I have amped the poison.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-06-26, 09:57 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "I never PvP, so all I can relate to is..."
In PvM poison is a good way to go, but I dont see how poeple can make characters to PvM. It is so boring and far 2ez to PvM on Diablo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack