Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Click here if you're bored and have absolutely nothing better to do
Posted 2002-07-10, 05:09 PM
http://www.kfu.com/~nsayer/bored/boring.cgi?40

I even had time to harness my latent psychic ability while playing this game!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-07-10, 05:19 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
You are getting bored... very bored...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-07-10, 05:21 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
Nuts.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-07-10, 08:33 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
You've been staring at this for 460 seconds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations. The longest the fellow who wrote this nonsense has ever been able to watch without either falling asleep, cheating or breaking furniture is 450 seconds. You are a true ninja of boredom. No one who even had a friend with a life could possibly make it this far. Be proud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-10, 08:36 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider Fury
http://www.kfu.com/~nsayer/bored/boring.cgi?40

I even had time to harness my latent psychic ability while playing this game!
i'm not that bored
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-07-11, 01:39 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
wow all the mods and administrators in here and i show up with my usless imp self FEAR ME
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Citan119 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCitan119 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Citan119

Posted 2002-07-11, 04:27 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Citan119
wow all the mods and administrators in here and i show up with my usless imp self FEAR ME
im not really an administor heheheh (administor of hells gateway = because im an admin of a server for UO called Hells Gateway) just a moderator, come check out my forums
General Gaming
Morrowind
America's Army
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-11, 10:19 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
I've lasted for 30 minutes! I win!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-07-11, 10:37 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
Yeah right. I couldnt last 30 seconds if my entire life was resting on it.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-07-11, 11:24 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
haha you guess that link didnt you Mr Lee?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-07-11, 11:24 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Click here if you're bored and have..."
You are too bored even for me!
Congratulations. You have either sat and watched my boring game for a half hour, or you have figured out how to cheat enough to get you into the winner's circle (which proves just as well that you have way too much time on your hands), or perhaps you are either asleep or dead. If you aren't, then ponder the thought that instead of watching this stupidity, you could have seen an entire TV sitcom, complete with commercials (or an infomercial for that matter, complete with phony commercials) in the time it's taken to watch this (I leave as an exercise to the reader to judge which is the bigger waste of time). In any case, I've wasted enough time on you. Go rent a movie or something!
Coming soon: Fabulous prizes(not)

normally you couldnt even get this far, the browser usually crash long before that message will appear.

Last edited by Strider Fury; 2002-07-11 at 11:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury