Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Unhappy Mr. Wizard dies at age 89.
Posted 2007-06-13, 09:01 AM
Linkage.

How sad. Though to be honest, I didn't even know he was still alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-13, 09:35 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Mr. Wizard dies at age 89."
No idea who he is...
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-06-13, 10:50 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "No idea who he is..."
Nooooo! Mr. Wizard! I loved him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-13, 11:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nooooo! Mr. Wizard! I loved him :("
I know. It sucks. Majorly.

I wonder whatever happened to Bill Nye the Science Guy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-13, 12:33 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I know. It sucks. :( Majorly. I..."
He started doing commentary for some Robot Wars show or something and now I have no idea what he's up to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-13, 08:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He started doing commentary for some..."
He was cool too. I miss that show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-14, 12:46 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Mr. Wizard dies at age 89."
Never heard of him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-14, 10:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Never heard of him."
Ya'll totally missed out. Mr. Wizard was the shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-14, 10:59 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ya'll totally missed out. Mr. Wizard..."
I was telling Nikki about this yesterday, she didn't know who he was either.

Deprived children.

I came up with a good description of him. Bill Nye+Mr Rodgers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was telling Nikki about this..."
Yesss...Nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was telling Nikki about this..."
That's how Craig described him. I still don't know who he is though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:31 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's how Craig described him. I..."
It was a really old show. I remember it being in black&white.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:39 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It was a really old show. I remember it..."
I watched it in color. He did the show for a long long while. It used to come on Nickalodean (however the fuck that's spelled) at like 5 in the morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I watched it in color. He did the show..."
Yeah, I rarely ever got up that early.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-14, 12:04 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah, I rarely ever got up that early."
Same, I only saw the show a few times, but I loved it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-17, 08:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Same, I only saw the show a few times,..."
tell me when beakman or bill nye dies and i'll care
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-06-21, 08:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was telling Nikki about this..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I was telling Nikki about this yesterday, she didn't know who he was either.

Deprived children.

I came up with a good description of him. Bill Nye+Mr Rodgers.

Oddly enough, I was rummaging through some memorobelia the other day and found an autograph from Mr. Rogers from at least 20 years ago.

Never watched Mr. Wizard though. To be fair, I'd probably trade Bill Nye to get both Wizard and Rogers back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller