Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Stupidest Phrase EVER!
Posted 2003-10-09, 10:25 PM
They say money can't buy happiness than how come people who are poor and live on the streets are sad and the people who are rich are happy.

Example:

You're a rich father. You're daughter's sad about something. You buy her a nice BMW or something expensive. SHE'S HAPPY AGAIN! BAM! You just bought happiness with money.

If you were a poor father you couldn't buy shit and you're daughter'd grow up to be a hooker and you're house is in a crappy neighborhood.

What the fuck is up with taht phrase.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-10-09, 10:28 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
It means You can't buy Happiness with Money, but it doesn't necessarily mean you will be happy without money.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-10-09, 10:28 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
Its just a phrase to make sure you're not a power-hungry lunatic like Lexx Luthor. Its a little lie they tell you as a guideline for life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-09, 10:31 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
Ahh. I guess I gotta deal with my English teacher now. I knew he was a Nazi, just couldn't prove it till now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-10-09, 10:32 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
So? My religous teacher is a white supremacist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-09, 11:16 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
Lex Luthor has one "X" in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-09, 11:18 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
I copied that from a site I saw about cool villains. STUPID GAY PEOPLE ON OTHER SITES ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-09, 11:52 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
People with tons of loot have different stress than people with less money, but it all equals out to be the same level of dissatisfaction, or happyness.

The saying is just letting you know that no matter how much money you have you will still have issues.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-09, 11:53 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
Like Bush...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-10, 05:41 AM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
or micheal jackson
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-10-10, 08:35 AM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
or roboticsilence
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-10-10, 08:36 AM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
"talk to the hand 'cause the face dont wanna hear it"
"you aint all that and a bag of potato chips"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-10, 08:38 AM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
Yes... the BMW handles quite well.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-10-10, 12:53 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
Means that money cant buy you real friends/love.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-10, 01:50 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
the most populous job for none college going female is waitress,which is more likely than a 'whore'

kaos are you on the high or low end of the spectrum when it comes to money...?

stupidest simile i ever heard was..

"the balkan mountains are like a tiger with no legs, immobile yet dangerous"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-10-10, 03:01 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
actually money can mean power and most likely popularity. If you are popular you hang around with alot of people, and if you are a nice guy at the same time, you make many many friends.

As for love,
One of people you meet, you can be friends with her, go out sometime, and he/she could be that special one you have been looking for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheStryker

Posted 2003-10-21, 09:32 AM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
Sovereign said:
"talk to the hand 'cause the face dont wanna hear it"
"you aint all that and a bag of potato chips"
from austin powers (i loved how dr. evil said that, it was funny :-P)

what about the other one about the mo-town or something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-10-21, 11:49 AM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-10-21, 05:27 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
The big moo will attack you !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-21, 05:34 PM in reply to kaos's post "Stupidest Phrase EVER!"
This thread is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin