Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

zelaron is addictive
Posted 2007-02-13, 06:25 AM
i really don't like computers that much but since I have started playing games on this site...I JUST CAN'T STOP! I only have one high score (mini putt, which will never be beaten), and I am hunger for more. Will the madness end?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glazerade0703 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglazerade0703 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glazerade0703

Posted 2007-02-13, 08:33 AM in reply to glazerade0703's post "zelaron is addictive"
glazerade0703 said:
i really don't like computers that much but since I have started playing games on this site...I JUST CAN'T STOP! I only have one high score (mini putt, which will never be beaten), and I am hunger for more. Will the madness end?
you got a perfect score in miniput?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-02-13, 11:14 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "you got a perfect score in miniput?"
I don't believe it... kaos has beaten my Znax score!!

This means war... again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-13, 12:33 PM in reply to glazerade0703's post "zelaron is addictive"
I am hunger for more gaming, too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-02-13, 12:55 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "you got a perfect score in miniput?"
Sum Yung Guy said:
you got a perfect score in miniput?
Not even close. I think a perfect score is 348 and he has 335. Both of those numbers are off the top of my head, I figured it up yesterday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-13, 01:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not even close. I think a perfect..."
All your base are belong to us!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-02-13, 03:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not even close. I think a perfect..."
Mini putt put owns me.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-02-13, 04:01 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Mini putt put owns me. :("
Omgawd. BANNED!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-13, 04:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Omgawd. BANNED!"
Sovereign said:
Omgawd. BANNED!
whyd you do that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-02-13, 04:34 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "whyd you do that?"
He's one of the accounts the guy who "roasted gay half-naked Bob" made.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-13, 10:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He's one of the accounts the guy who..."
It wasn't me either...

</3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-14, 07:07 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He's one of the accounts the guy who..."
Your european skills are no match for my "Play-While-High" skillz.

pwnt.keythxbai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-02-14, 07:22 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Your european skills are no match for..."
I'll get you! Eventually I will get you.

And then we shall see whose skillsz aren't up to scratch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-14, 07:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'll get you! Eventually I will get..."
HeliPWNT.

Just wondering, how come you have top score of 18k on Helicopter but highest score is Xenn's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-02-14, 07:49 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "HeliPWNT. Just wondering, how come..."
It's because there was a glitch - I got 18000 odd for gravity Ball, but it showed up on Hecilopter instead.

Smae with Hexxagon - I got a perfect 58, but then Gravity Ball went over it and now I have 20,000 odd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-14, 07:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's because there was a glitch - I got..."
Isn't that cheating?

OMFG sov/grav/mantra/chruser/ww/!k_a!

BAN HIM.

And gib free score thx kehkehkehkehkehk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-02-14, 07:56 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Isn't that cheating? OMFG..."
Cheating? Nah. Just a glitch in the system that pops up randomly for everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-14, 08:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Cheating? Nah. Just a glitch in the..."
No, it's more like cheating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-02-14, 09:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Cheating? Nah. Just a glitch in the..."
But it coincidently popped up TWICE for you on two different games.

gib free starcraft itam or I ban pzlkthx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-02-14, 09:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, it's more like cheating."
Is it bumps cheating!

Do you think I'd spend so much time getting a perfect Hexxagon score of 58, only to have it overwritten by a ludicrous score of 20,000?

And it hasn't just happened for me. Other people have complained about their scores being mixed up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny