Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

RE-starting
Posted 2005-12-19, 12:04 PM
What kind of char do you think is good to kill uber trist guys with??
such as javazon hammerdin etc.

(i have to restart cause i havnt played in over 3 months so my old account is useless)
i had nigma botd and tons of hi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
darknessrules3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendarknessrules3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

darknessrules3

Posted 2005-12-19, 01:13 PM in reply to darknessrules3's post "RE-starting"
same here, lost all

quite fun starting from zero,... look at resistances of ubers..... i am not so familiar with the 11 patch, sry
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2005-12-19, 02:26 PM in reply to darknessrules3's post "RE-starting"
Playing from zero is awsome. I started again right around when ladder reset, now I'm the bomb. heh jk...kinda.
The best character to kill ubers w/ is by far a smiter. Then a godly zealer, then (I've heard a cs zon can do it, and I suppose it would be possible for a kicker to do it, but you would have to tweak the fuck out of her setup, and it would be very hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-19, 05:54 PM in reply to darknessrules3's post "RE-starting"
Hammer is the only choice unless you can deck out a godly barb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-19, 06:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hammer is the only choice unless you..."
Uh what Sov? Theyre immune to magic. So hammers are just good for the minions. Then barbs don't have the 100% chance to hit. They die alot more. Even a decked out zealer would be better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-19, 07:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Uh what Sov? Theyre immune to magic. So..."
Godly WW Barb could get enough hits in to keep up life not to mention his natural res. but smiters are the best for the ubers, *However* the minions are quite a bitch and smiters can be killed pretty easily by those little bitches, the hammerdins are nice to get rid of em but I have a feeling they would get dominated since they have no life leech, so a decked out zealot/ww barb are good partners to keep them busy, but if you want to have some real fun i bet one of those bonemancers/summoners you can have a nice little war and if you want to dominate them, get a FoH'er, Medic-adin, Bowzon/javazon, Hammerdin, Sorc of some sort. Honestly you could take 8 different types of palidan builds and own them too. Be kinda cool if we did that, just make a specialty war party til kill ubers and baal runs. Split profits 8 ways oh and i hear there are bots out...tru/false? and if tru are people being banned and where the hell is that mh?!
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-12-20, 02:54 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Godly WW Barb could get enough hits in..."
hm, we must all play ladder on the same realm then... like in the past here--> impossible.

i am playing very often!
/f add *celaron
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2005-12-20, 03:35 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Uh what Sov? Theyre immune to magic. So..."
I'm pretty sure the hammers still hurt them.....

Truth be told I have only faced them twice. Both times I was playing as an aura supporter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-20, 07:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm pretty sure the hammers still hurt..."
hammerdin should hurt them since uber diablo (getting anni) it is the best to use against him. and he's got magic resist
hmmm (you guys play on west??) i could use some help
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
darknessrules3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendarknessrules3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

darknessrules3

Posted 2005-12-20, 02:55 PM in reply to darknessrules3's post starting "hammerdin should hurt them since uber..."
i am on east... maybe we could update the accname and realm list... *rolleyes*
(i know, most here dont like me, because i strictly dont use aim *gg* *jokin*)
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2005-12-20, 04:40 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Godly WW Barb could get enough hits in..."
Smiter/Zealer for the win... its what I made. Haven't tried yet... still working on shit, but i know im the pwn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-20, 06:59 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Smiter/Zealer for the win... its what I..."
I know for a fact that hammerdins cannot damage them. True they don't have life leach but as long as Im not in Mephistos aura range then my hammerdin works over everything else. Plus all melee chars love conc+fanat. Its true you can do it with many different character setups, and summon necros are nice, but they usually die pretty quick.
D2jsp is out, but its single/open only. It is free though to an extent. I haven't played in 2months, so I don't know what happeneing w/ MHs. Ta ta

Go Suns!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-20, 07:35 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I know for a fact that hammerdins..."
Yeah i think my smiter/zeal pally and a hammerdin pally would do great together. also life tap is nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-20, 10:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Magic does damage them...."
So? What are you trying to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-21, 09:54 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So? What are you trying to say."
OMFG ok listen up all of you who said to make a hammer din you need to be shot hammer dins suck for ubers what u need to make is a zealer or a smiter. I have a lvl 83 zealer and can do all ubers and uber trsit by myself in 3 mins. It will take you a year to kill them with a hammer din and u will die alot. A zealer or a smiter are the best chars for ubers unless u make a ww barb with 2 ebotd cbs, for, arrets, steel rend, gore rider, bks, maras, and a good belt with a torch and an anni. than a barb would be good but a zealer or a smiter is your best choice

Sorry for any spelling errors i am in a hurry.

Last edited by Slavetothemetal; 2005-12-21 at 09:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slavetothemetal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlavetothemetal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Slavetothemetal

Posted 2005-12-21, 09:59 AM in reply to Slavetothemetal's post starting "OMFG ok listen up all of you who said..."
how is your Zeal layout?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-12-21, 10:02 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "how is your Zeal layout?"
For my Zealer i use ebotdz shako gore rider, dracs, coh, exile, raven frost, maras, necro torch for res, anni, tgods, cta
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slavetothemetal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlavetothemetal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Slavetothemetal

Posted 2005-12-21, 01:28 PM in reply to darknessrules3's post "RE-starting"
I just tried to log on to my accound after like six months of not playing, and all my characters were gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-21, 03:02 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So? What are you trying to say."
I was just stating that they could be hurt by magic, since you had said that they were immune. Doesn't mean it's much damage, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven