Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Attention MFers
Posted 2004-05-24, 11:15 PM
Do you want to do Pit Runs, but your only good character is your MF Cold and/or Fire Sorc?

Good news! You can share in the same sort of fun, but WITHOUT watching for Immune Monsters.

Your dream-home is the Mausoleum. All the monsters in there are undead, and EVERY ONE OF THEM IS ONLY IMMUNE TO LIGHTNING. The best part, all have the same drops as The Pit.

Directions: Take the Cold Plains waypoint and head for Blood Raven. The Mausoleum is the one to the upper-right.

Happy Hunting!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 11:25 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Attention MFers"
nice ill try out some runes see how it goes thx volls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-25, 01:26 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "nice ill try out some runes see how it..."
well, u need mh to find the correct way...
(pitruns do not need mh to be found fast... outer closter, then ran back, alswas along the "way" in the game... and tadaaa, the pit )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-25, 08:43 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "well, u need mh to find the correct..."
you really dont need mh because the cold plains is fiarly small and if you just follow the edges you will find where it makes a little cove and you will find the Mausoleum.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-05-25, 08:51 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "you really dont need mh because the..."
Thats pretty dope, thx for the info. I will my results later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-05-25, 09:18 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "Thats pretty dope, thx for the info. I..."
following the edge is very shitty way, sry, then i prefer pindl or eldritch.....

i got a fire only sorc, sounds good for her, pit is full with fire imunes...
so my merc had to kill them in pit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-25, 09:30 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "following the edge is very shitty way,..."
omg vol u now figuring this out?shit ive seen this fucking listed as a cheat on some sites back in 2000.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zaphnathpaaneah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZaphnathpaaneah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zaphnathpaaneah

Posted 2004-05-25, 09:47 AM in reply to Zaphnathpaaneah's post starting "omg vol u now figuring this out?shit..."
i'd have never figure it out

thx voll
@listed as a cheat: ??? aha, well, if u think so, i'd call it a hint, not a cheat, but thats my thought. i need help on the antidetection-cause... than i'll do some mf runs again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-05-25, 09:57 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "i'd have never figure it out ;) thx..."
i never said it was a cheat but some site have it under as a cheat go figure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zaphnathpaaneah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZaphnathpaaneah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zaphnathpaaneah

Posted 2004-05-25, 10:12 AM in reply to Zaphnathpaaneah's post starting "i never said it was a cheat but some..."
Ill try it
used 2 do pit with smite pala (dont laugh ) , that works good I can tell ya.

gris shield 3 ist , gris weapon 4 ist (or ali ist ist) (or 6 socketed PB 6*ist) , enigma , coa 2*PT (yes perfect topaz) and some other mf shit....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-25, 11:07 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Ill try it :D used 2 do pit with smite..."
OMG SWEET!!!!!!!!! this is kinda awesome and in a away bad, since i heard about pit runs all i have been trying to do is get enigma for my pala, i did but i lost really good items i could have used, now pit runs suck and i lost my soj for my sorc so damn it but also good because i can do fast runs with my sorc but i lost a soj i could have used on my sorc to make the mause runs even faster dam ntiswtyjoiesa7yj43a9h43wa98-hs754754sw8d65r8d485874de7
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-25, 11:36 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "OMG SWEET!!!!!!!!! this is kinda..."
so vol does that have they same drop like baal are the lvl82 or higher and can they drop like baal drops
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-05-25, 11:58 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "so vol does that have they same drop..."
i did not look it up....
i think lvl85, arnt they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-05-25, 02:46 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i did not look it up.... i think..."
Last I heard, the Pit's monsters are at LvL 85. So from what I understand, they can drop most items in the game but not all of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-25, 03:11 PM in reply to Zaphnathpaaneah's post starting "omg vol u now figuring this out?shit..."
Zaphnathpaaneah said:
omg vol u now figuring this out?shit ive seen this fucking listed as a cheat on some sites back in 2000.
In 2000? That was like patch 1.06 or something. I'm pretty sure the pit wasn't "the place to be" in 2000, nor was the mausoleum, it was all about meph and pindle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-25, 04:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In 2000? That was like patch 1.06 or..."
lmao going to the masoleum is a cheat?! HolyFucvk what is that kid eating?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-25, 05:34 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "lmao going to the masoleum is a cheat?!..."
i did mosulem i found all light imune but sometimes it have fire or cold imune too randamly i think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-05-25, 08:34 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i did mosulem i found all light imune..."
osmoses-jones said:
i did mosulem i found all light imune but sometimes it have fire or cold imune too randamly i think
Dunno about that. I did 10 mauseleum and crypt runs tonight and found nothing but lightning/physical immunes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-25, 08:51 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "Dunno about that. I did 10 mauseleum..."
i found light and physical imune but sometime unique monster there have fire or cold imune sometimes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-05-25, 09:24 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i found light and physical imune but..."
Ive done about 1hours worth of mf in there nothing good and only one imune to cold monster.... all lighting and physical imune.....i'm running around with 456%mf....

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam