Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Hello
Posted 2006-03-02, 04:47 AM
Hello, my name is Dan Peguine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dan.peguine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendan.peguine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dan.peguine

Posted 2006-03-02, 07:25 AM in reply to dan.peguine's post "Hello"
whats up ddue- Enjoy the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-02, 08:56 PM in reply to dan.peguine's post "Hello"
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZUP NICCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-02, 09:24 PM in reply to dan.peguine's post "Hello"
sup, no spam, no blame, keeps ya ahead of the game. have fun checking out the resident threads and ppl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-03, 12:54 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "sup, no spam, no blame, keeps ya ahead..."
The threads and Resident People even...

We've got a Resident Baby Gorilla
A Resident Black Jesus
A Resident Crazy Guy/Brit
A Resident Swede
A Resident Computer

And everyone else.

Howdy Danny!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The threads and Resident People even......"
Lenny said:
The threads and Resident People even...

A Resident Crazy Guy/Brit
Lenny. stop talking about yourself in the third person. We all know your the crazy Brit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:06 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Lenny. stop talking about yourself in..."
You know, I've been told off for talking in third person before for other reasons. He must really like else I wouldn't keep on doing it.

And anyway, if whoever can't make the link with my sig, then there's no hope in hell for them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The threads and Resident People even......"
so who's the resident computer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:27 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "so who's the resident computer?"
You don't know?! :O!

Search the active members and staff and see if you can find out. You have exactly 30 minutes starting...NOW!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:28 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "so who's the resident computer?"
Um, Edit.

Hello Dan Penguin!

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2006-03-03 at 03:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Um, Edit. Hello Dan Penguin!"
He was supposed to be guessing!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":cry: He was supposed to be guessing!"
I posted before I saw yours there. Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I posted before I saw yours there...."

Silly HoH!

You know, I think he's gone offline.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":p Silly HoH! You know, I think..."
that would take to long, sides im not in the mood for searching, i just got done w/ a week of school lol. also, im classified as "everyone else", eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-03, 03:59 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "that would take to long, sides im not..."
Erm...for the moment. Yes.

And HoH was right. The answer is, WetWired! *cheering*

Right I'm off now. Tara!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-03, 04:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Erm...for the moment. Yes. And HoH..."
now i remember someone saying that he was a computer lol, but where?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-03, 06:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The threads and Resident People even......"
You forgot the Resident Baby-Maker.

Yeah. Hi Dan. Welcome to the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-03, 07:25 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You forgot the Resident Baby-Maker. ..."
O.o shhhhhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2006-03-03, 09:51 PM in reply to Gsus's post starting "O.o shhhhhh"
Hi. Don't listen to Jessifer, she doesn't have a uterus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-03, 11:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hi. Don't listen to Jessifer, she..."
I'd ask you to prove it, but I don't want your filthy hands near me. I don't even want to know what they've been touching recently.

I thank the internet for that lovely mental image.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer