Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I have an itch
Posted 2005-12-23, 07:52 PM
So i have this itch on my back that I just cant seem to reach. What do i do?

P.S- I tried using a fork, but its not so good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2005-12-23, 08:06 PM in reply to Gsus's post "I have an itch"
Use the doorway corner, it seems to work for me....well that or ask somebody else to scratch it for you.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-12-23, 08:32 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Use the doorway corner, it seems to..."
i usually use all the sharp solder points from an old ISA card to scratch my back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-12-23, 09:24 PM in reply to Gsus's post "I have an itch"
try having ur mommy scratch it...that usually worked for me when i lived with mine...haha...or ur boyfriend ya fruitcake......ummm...ill have the chicken mctesticals....wait no ill take the mcpenis fillet please
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-12-23, 09:27 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "try having ur mommy scratch it...that..."
1dumMan said:
try having ur mommy scratch it...that usually worked for me when i lived with mine...haha...or ur boyfriend ya fruitcake......ummm...ill have the chicken mctesticals....wait no ill take the mcpenis fillet please
lol wtf?

by the way w/b Gsus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-23, 11:21 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol wtf? by the way w/b Gsus"
i say lay on a carpet and itch it away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-24, 03:06 AM in reply to Gsus's post "I have an itch"
I recommend a rake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-25, 02:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I recommend a rake."
Hold a cat by its tail against your back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-25, 08:07 PM in reply to Gsus's post "I have an itch"
Gsus said:
So i have this itch on my back that I just cant seem to reach. What do i do?

P.S- I tried using a fork, but its not so good.
GSUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-12-25, 08:08 PM in reply to Gsus's post "I have an itch"
I just realize your name is a play off of "Jesus"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-25, 09:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I just realize your name is a play off..."
Rulers work well, or the corners of cabnets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-12-25, 09:41 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Rulers work well, or the corners of..."
I'd get some sort of scratching post device...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-26, 12:10 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd get some sort of scratching post..."
You could just kill yourself. That way you would also be preventing any future problems or discomforts that you may have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-12-26, 01:15 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "You could just kill yourself. That way..."
use a hairbrush it works so good or just go with 1dumbman and get your mom thats what i do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-12-26, 01:24 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "use a hairbrush it works so good or..."
PureRebel said:
use a hairbrush it works so good or just go with 1dumbman and get your mom thats what i do
Yeah I also get your mom... Every night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-12-26, 03:19 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "use a hairbrush it works so good or..."
You could follow the example of a goat and rub yourself against a really rough brick wall for a bit. It works...to some extent. At least you won't have any back skin left to have an itch...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-26, 03:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You could follow the example of a goat..."
Lenny said:
You could follow the example of a goat and rub yourself against a really rough brick wall for a bit. It works...to some extent. At least you won't have any back skin left to have an itch...
Just massive loss of blood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-12-26, 02:35 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Yeah I also get your mom... Every night."
pr0xy said:
Yeah I also get your mom... Every night.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-12-26, 06:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You could follow the example of a goat..."
Goats. Always good role models to follow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-26, 08:13 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Just massive loss of blood."
pr0xy said:
Just massive loss of blood.
which will require a really big bandage.

If u want to get rid of the itch, jump in a shower and throw a hairdryer into it. The electricity will stop ur neurons from aggrevating a certain area which causes itching. If u are lucky enough to survive, then ull never be itchy again

Last edited by gruesomeBODY; 2005-12-26 at 08:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY