Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Grin Animal Crossing!!!
Posted 2002-09-05, 04:47 PM
Who's looking forward to Animal Crossing? OH OH ME ME!!! The little guys look so funny when they doing aerobics :O) You can so things from visiting your friend's town, fishing, decorating your house, and celebrating holidays all on a video game! Sweet! Comes out middle of September! HAVE FUN!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WhaBAM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWhaBAM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

WhaBAM

Posted 2002-09-05, 06:16 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
I can't wait. This game is going to be fan-fucking-tastic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-05, 07:16 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
i dont know what it is...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-05, 09:42 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
I saw a video prievew on it, it looks interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-06, 01:30 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
i do to!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alpha_omega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlpha_omega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alpha_omega

Posted 2002-09-06, 01:31 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
search for it on ign.com:O( :O( :O( :O(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alpha_omega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlpha_omega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alpha_omega

Posted 2002-09-07, 03:27 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
yea, that game is so sweet.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:08 AM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
must be weird like Pikmin, but really innovative....
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-09-08, 11:12 AM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
Seriously, you guys make any game sound good. I bet 1/2 of the games you worship would be crap on the Grav Scale of Greatness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-09-08, 02:57 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Seriously, you guys make any game sound good. I bet 1/2 of the games you worship would be crap on the Grav Scale of Greatness.
thats not true we only talk about nintendo games and all there games are great so why would we say otherwise?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Alpha_omega

Posted 2002-09-09, 04:39 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
www.animal-crossing.com Have fun!! I go to Circuit City every weekend and watch the preview (yea yea I know I don't have a life)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WhaBAM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWhaBAM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

WhaBAM

Posted 2002-09-09, 04:49 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
Does anyone else think this will be similar to Harvest Moon? I loved Harvest Moon on SNES, but never got to play it on N64. I've only read a little about this game, but it sounds a lot like HM.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-09-09, 10:27 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
There are some parts that sound similar to HM. You can earn money by planting a fruit orchard, fishing, and hunting bugs. The thing I REALLY like is that there isn't a time limit to the game, and it runs in complete real time. I hated the 15 seconds=1 hour aspect of HM, and I always thought 2 years was a little meager for a time limit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-11, 08:57 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
yea, its sort of a "real life" game
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-09-11, 09:12 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
There are some parts that sound similar to HM. You can earn money by planting a fruit orchard, fishing, and hunting bugs. The thing I REALLY like is that there isn't a time limit to the game, and it runs in complete real time. I hated the 15 seconds=1 hour aspect of HM, and I always thought 2 years was a little meager for a time limit.

That would suck so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-11, 09:24 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
Sim Ant is the best game ever. They should make a sequal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-13, 01:25 AM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
Sim Ant is the best game ever. They should make a sequal.
Sim Ant? have u ever tryed sim farm that is so cool! i swear!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Alpha_omega

Posted 2002-09-15, 01:20 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Alpha_omega

Sim Ant? have u ever tryed sim farm that is so cool! i swear!
ok...that was totally random
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-09-15, 05:15 PM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
The original Sim City was awesome. Everything after that was just crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-16, 11:28 AM in reply to WhaBAM's post "Animal Crossing!!!"
i thought sim city 2000 was pretty cool
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube