Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Whats going on with the ladders? Debate it here!
Posted 2004-09-20, 11:45 PM
title.

as for w/e is left of season 2 are the "new" 23 runewords, any ideas? When will they be found? Anyone know anything? How did you learn about it? What willl happen after season 2? why play ladder anymore? wtc

season 3, whats in store for us?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-21, 12:08 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "Whats going on with the ladders? Debate..."
blckshdwdragon said:
title.

as for w/e is left of season 2 are the "new" 23 runewords, any ideas? When will they be found? Anyone know anything? How did you learn about it? What willl happen after season 2? why play ladder anymore? wtc

season 3, whats in store for us?
I think that BLizz gives everyone anni's!!! j/k. Maybe ladder 3 won't come for another year, by then most people won't care so they can add what like 1 new items or runeword.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Heart-On is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHeart-On is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Heart-On

Posted 2004-09-21, 02:07 AM in reply to Heart-On's post starting "I think that BLizz gives everyone..."
Ill GO on search for New Rune Words!~~ ill just snoop around other d2 forums rofl, and i can just ask my friend @ blizz if he knows anyfin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-21, 03:50 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Ill GO on search for New Rune Words!~~..."
Don't even say you have a friend at blizz.

That should be against the rules?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-21, 04:55 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Don't even say you have a friend at..."
i wonder what they will be..... +20 to all skills? if that happens i think this game will truly goto shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-21, 05:02 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i wonder what they will be..... +20 to..."
I think the new runewords is to attract more players to play ladder, right now less and less people playing ladder, I believe Blizz will drop out couple new runewords soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-21, 05:45 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I think the new runewords is to attract..."
blizz r dopey, why the hell wouldnt they release the runwords without telling anyone what they r?

and insolence, the only reason i know him is coz when i went to my cousins in colorado, i met him there, i know him in real life, not d2 >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-21, 05:54 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "blizz r dopey, why the hell wouldnt..."
it may have been said b4 but i think the reason these mystery 24 new runewords cant b found is cuz they arent THERE..............it may just b to get ppl to waste their duped ones, just like d clone ate up duped sojs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-21, 07:57 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "it may have been said b4 but i think..."
If someone is able to rollback then this could be tested.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-09-21, 08:01 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "If someone is able to rollback then..."
is there actually a rollback method? i've heard varying stories.......from no to sending like 10,000 packets (im not gonna pretend i know wtf they talking bout) if there is........enlighten us anyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-21, 08:36 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "is there actually a rollback method? ..."
there was but it got patched so says the "RW discovery team" on diabloii.net, a clan actually tested out various combinations without sucess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-21, 09:00 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "there was but it got patched so says..."
In the aus hardcore channel I saw someone saying their buddy had made 'Blood' runeword, but I doubt it. No formula(ae) were included.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-21, 09:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "In the aus hardcore channel I saw..."
well, there is roll back method, but hell no I am not wasting time to do it. I am even too lazy to ebay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-21, 11:25 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "blizz r dopey, why the hell wouldnt..."
PureRebel said:
blizz r dopey, why the hell wouldnt they release the runwords without telling anyone what they r?

and insolence, the only reason i know him is coz when i went to my cousins in colorado, i met him there, i know him in real life, not d2 >_<
I could've imagined that.

I don't think blizzard has an office in colorado?

And vivendi(sp) closed all their north american outlets did they not?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-22, 02:30 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I could've imagined that. I don't..."
Dude you must realize there is always some form of dupe/rollback around that the uber site selling dupers have. Just because it's not public which 98% of the time it's not, does not mean there are no dupes or rollbacks out there...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-22, 03:53 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Dude you must realize there is always..."
Zagggon, what would you know about it?

I wouldn't know, but I'm almost sure it's not 98%... blizzard can't have THAT many dupes inside d2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-22, 07:08 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I could've imagined that. I don't..."
`Insolence` said:
I could've imagined that.

I don't think blizzard has an office in colorado?

And vivendi(sp) closed all their north american outlets did they not?
did i say there was a branch in colorado? no i said he comes from colorado, he lives there sumtimes with his parents even tho he is 27
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-22, 09:31 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "did i say there was a branch in..."
That doesn't make any sense PureRebel.

So he lives in Europe and visits Colorado frequently?

No...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-23, 10:29 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Zagggon, what would you know about it?..."
`Insolence` said:
Zagggon, what would you know about it?

I wouldn't know, but I'm almost sure it's not 98%... blizzard can't have THAT many dupes inside d2.
I wouldn't but Insolence ponder on it a minute, how do you think those item selling sites that sell tons of the same exact ED sword's and all sorts of other shit that is obviously duped, survive? I may not know the works but im not dumb enough not to realize that somebody out there has a working dupe/rollback method that is consistent or atleast works most of the time. I not saying that every other person has a secret dupe im just pointing out that they are out there.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-23, 10:31 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I wouldn't but Insolence ponder on it a..."
.... if they know, I think they would be selling them right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga