Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-07-22, 09:43 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Don't even try K_A. Don't even try."
I think he could be right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-26, 06:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I think he could be right."
what's the nickname you most like?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-27, 09:37 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "what's the nickname you most like?"
Well, I guess "fox", but that's what my ex called me all the time. "Sweet potato" is a favorite that a close friend of mine calls me when she sees me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-31, 05:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ask the faggot"
When you fantasize about furries, are they always male? Or female as well?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2012-07-31, 06:00 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "When you fantasize about furries, are..."
I haven't fantasized about furries in years. They just don't appeal to me anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-08-01, 05:57 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I haven't fantasized about furries in..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I haven't fantasized about furries in years. They just don't appeal to me anymore.
Is this because of association with your ex
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-08-01, 08:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Is this because of association with..."
Nah. Furries in general are whiny, self-diagnosed wannabe aspie kids with no social skills who oftentimes want to date nasty, ugly people. Not all, but enough of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-08-02, 08:27 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Nah. Furries in general are whiny,..."
What is the one thing you hate it when someone says while trying to hit on you?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-02, 12:32 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What is the one thing you hate it when..."
"Your ass would look good on my dick." My other hated one is "You're cute. I bet you got cute feet too."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-08-03, 01:59 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""Your ass would look good on my dick." ..."
What are your most and least favorite "styles" for a guy to have?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-08-03, 08:53 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""Your ass would look good on my dick." ..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
"Your ass would look good on my dick." My other hated one is "You're cute. I bet you got cute feet too."
I never imagined gay guys that vulgar. Huh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-03, 09:34 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "What are your most and least favorite..."
I guess my favorite would be the nerdy style. Least favorite would be the flamboyant type.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-08-04, 02:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I guess my favorite would be the nerdy..."
Well nerds are always nice. They have to be. There's no other way for them to get a girl/guy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-05, 08:40 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Well nerds are always nice. They have..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Well nerds are always nice. They have to be. There's no other way for them to get a girl/guy
Ahahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-08-05, 09:41 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Well nerds are always nice. They have..."
I've had a thing for a nerdy (supposedly) straight friend of mine for the past two years. Really sweet guy, good looking, muscular, and just super nerdy. Found out he may be having copious amounts of sex with a friend of ours (who is gay) and it kinda floored me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-08-05, 09:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've had a thing for a nerdy..."
Haha, how did that come up in casual conversation?

"Hey, you know Jer, the super cute straight guy? Yeah, turn's out Bri is ramming his asshole out!" "How sweet."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2012-08-05, 11:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha, how did that come up in casual..."
That is a great question. Except I'd imagine more....
"You know that friend of our's, yeah i herd that other dude is having sex with him"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-05, 11:52 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha, how did that come up in casual..."
It's a long story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-08-05, 12:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's a long story."
We can find the time to read it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-05, 12:12 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "We can find the time to read it."
I don't feel like going over it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack