Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-05-08, 01:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Either give him what he wants or smash..."
Do you/have you played Monster Hunter?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-09, 04:50 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Do you/have you played Monster Hunter?"
I've not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-09, 02:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've not."
Will you play it with me, if you like it?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-09, 03:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Will you play it with me, if you like..."
Probably not. I'm trying to beat games I actually own without getting distracted by other games I have. Going through Fallout 3 since I never had the chance to beat it until someone borrowed the copy I had on the 360 and forgot to give it back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-09, 07:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Probably not. I'm trying to beat games..."
Portal and Portal 2? Opinion?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-09, 07:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Portal and Portal 2? Opinion?"
Favorite Japanese flick?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-09, 11:51 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Favorite Japanese flick?"
Asamin said: [Goto]
Portal and Portal 2? Opinion?
Never played. But I have heard favorable things (and before you say anything, the daily blog thing is postponed due to alcohol and awesomeness).

Skurai said: [Goto]
Favorite Japanese flick?
Shit man, I guess either "Battle Royale" or "Tokyo Gore Police".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-10, 08:46 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Never played. But I have heard..."
Well, you should go on steam right now and buy both games. They are easily the best games of recent. Portal 2 also did the rare thing of exceeding it's expectations.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-10, 09:30 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Well, you should go on steam right now..."
I don't have a steam account and I don't like to play games on my laptop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-10, 10:21 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't have a steam account and I..."
Steam is free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-10, 12:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Steam is free."
I didn't say it was or wasn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-10, 08:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I didn't say it was or wasn't."
Gakom, Steam is FREE. Why can't you wrap your head around that concept?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-05-10, 10:22 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Gakom, Steam is FREE. Why can't you..."
Don't you gotta use a card though?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-10, 11:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Gakom, Steam is FREE. Why can't you..."
See, now I'm just going to be a gay bastard and intentionally not get one now. :I
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-11, 09:06 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "See, now I'm just going to be a gay..."
You gay bastard! Portal and Portal 2 are well worth the money spent on them and are better on the computer then some system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-11, 09:43 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You gay bastard! Portal and Portal 2..."
I. Do. Not. Like. Playing. Games. On. My. Laptop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-12, 05:22 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I. Do. Not. Like. Playing. Games. ..."
so get them for 360? Or PS3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-12, 09:34 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "so get them for 360? Or PS3?"
No. I'm being obstinate now. :I
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-12, 11:49 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I. Do. Not. Like. Playing. Games. ..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I. Do. Not. Like. Playing. Games. On. My. Laptop.
Same here, unless it's by Roms, in which case, hey, free games.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-05-12, 11:19 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Same here, unless it's by Roms, in..."
Same, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack