Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Kinda Funny Defense Screen Shot
Posted 2004-08-21, 11:48 AM
Well im working on this new Melee Sorc build which I call the "Stronghold Sorc" and I happened to hit my Character Stat screen to take a look at my placements and I glanced at my defense and look what I saw:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-21, 11:59 AM in reply to Endurack's post "Kinda Funny Defense Screen Shot"
Heh....

I hated my melee sorc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-21, 03:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Heh.... I hated my melee sorc."
Yeah, shes pretty boring...actually I dont know if it is the character thats boring, or just the same shit every day in Diablo duel games thats boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-21, 09:32 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Yeah, shes pretty boring...actually I..."
THe build is boring. I mean its pure melee. You wont really do that well with spell casters, and you know how much they LOVE to join melee duel games. Then your gonna need a lot of faster hit recovery. THe one problem with my melee sorc was that when she was versing a zelot, her attack kept on getting interrupted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-22, 09:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "THe build is boring. I mean its pure..."
My FO sorc pumps out 10k def when she has her anti-charge gear on.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-22, 09:18 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "My FO sorc pumps out 10k def when she..."
Well that sorc I have has 86% FHR and i rarely get interrupted on my Zealing. Besides if you hit her wit ha zealot your basiclly going to kill yourself since I am making her the "Stronghold" Build". I pretty much maxed out all my armors and gave her 4k Physical Damage +600ish fire and maxed out my Cold Mastey. SO when you hit her, her shiver armor retaliates a nice 3.5k damage Ice Effect when Cold Mastery is factored in. So zeal me once, your gonna die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-22, 09:41 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Well that sorc I have has 86% FHR and i..."
endurack is teh devil!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-23, 03:15 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Well that sorc I have has 86% FHR and i..."
you gonna post a build for your sorc?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-08-25, 10:11 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "you gonna post a build for your sorc?"
tidus2005 said:
you gonna post a build for your sorc?
I tried it out and it worked well, but it takes alot of shit to make it work. Any extremely suited Zealot can beat her but she does do a number on them. I might post the build, the build did land 16k AR without angelics. If enough ppl want it posted i will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-26, 07:57 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "I tried it out and it worked well, but..."
well dont most good builds take alot of gear to make them work. and i my self am curious as to how you built her because i was looking to make one but you said my build would not work well with enegy sheild and since you are more knowledgeable about pvp i figured you knew what you were talking about
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-08-26, 02:44 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well dont most good builds take alot of..."
tidus2005 said:
well dont most good builds take alot of gear to make them work. and i my self am curious as to how you built her because i was looking to make one but you said my build would not work well with enegy sheild and since you are more knowledgeable about pvp i figured you knew what you were talking about
true but some simple gear and basic charms can make a nice cookie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-26, 03:15 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "I tried it out and it worked well, but..."
Heh, I'd like to see the build. Post it now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-26, 09:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, I'd like to see the build. Post..."
Yeah take Sorceresses, Necros, Hammerdins and trapsins for example, nearly any simple gear can make you win with one. They req very little skill and get alot of damage very easily. If you know how to play a character you can win with just about anything using casters. Druids are the exception, they requier alot of Elemntal charms to do thier damage.

Ill post the build soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-28, 02:00 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Yeah take Sorceresses, Necros,..."
not sure if i under stood that right why do druids need lots of skill charms? i have a wind druid that has lvl 35 tordnado and it does almost 4k physical damage which is pretty good and i only have like 1 skill charm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tidus2005

Posted 2004-08-28, 02:01 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "not sure if i under stood that right..."
I doubt ill make one but i want to see how you made it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-02, 03:48 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "I doubt ill make one but i want to see..."
PWnt By teh D3viL~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-02, 07:02 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "PWnt By teh D3viL~"
I hate you for making this show up in my 'New Posts' list again.

Please desist from doing so again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Dickhead
Posted 2004-09-09, 12:10 AM in reply to Endurack's post "Kinda Funny Defense Screen Shot"
the only thing thats funny is your face... lol still trying to get 10 posts to be able to have a sig. lmao
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FroZZeN

Posted 2004-09-09, 03:20 AM in reply to FroZZeN's post "Dickhead"
Rebel is begining to have a bad habbit of doing that isn't he.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡