Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:05 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "i r on west? i r kill you with my legit..."
lol 10ll? thats it... sighs and ur flawless saphires can go to hell.... thats jus weak ull have to really hit me like 99999999 times for me to die... i have stacked res in cold on ym sorc and i have mana shield and chilling armour with only 700 life
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:07 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "lol 10ll? thats it... sighs and ur..."
Stop responding to him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-08, 06:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Stop responding to him."
ok i will..... srry volls
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-08, 11:58 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "Omg botd runeword so unbalanced?"
lol just tryin to get 10 posts to be able to have my sig, but funny shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FroZZeN

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:04 AM in reply to FroZZeN's post starting "lol just tryin to get 10 posts to be..."
Welcome to Zelaron.

Posting, merely to raise your Postcount constitutes spam, and will be removed if excess spamming is noticed by a member.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 03:12 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron. Posting, merely..."
Welcome to Zelaron.
If you keep posting in this idiots threads and don't point out that your spaming I doubt anyone will notice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-09-09, 08:29 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "i r on west? i r kill you with my legit..."
Edurack I saw an Eotd person thos morning when i was pking in pk44, i made the game, and i was suprised because eotd are so rare but then this lvl 94 necro started owning him and i was like wtf? Eotd people usually never die and are very carefull and gosu and shit but this guy as dying all over the place i was like omg that is well, to be blunt, unexpected of an eotd member.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between==Nit5u4== is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

==Nit5u4==

Posted 2004-09-09, 09:31 AM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "Edurack I saw an Eotd person thos..."
that my friend might be better in a pm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-09, 10:41 AM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "Edurack I saw an Eotd person thos..."
==Nit5u4== said:
Edurack I saw an Eotd person thos morning when i was pking in pk44, i made the game, and i was suprised because eotd are so rare but then this lvl 94 necro started owning him and i was like wtf? Eotd people usually never die and are very carefull and gosu and shit but this guy as dying all over the place i was like omg that is well, to be blunt, unexpected of an eotd member.
whats that EotD's char name ?_? there are some ok ppl in eotd though but things can happen. anyways lets get back to the topic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:24 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "whats that EotD's char name ?_? there..."
nah blck jus close this its going no where.. anything he posts jus is a repeat of what he says.. like theres no such thing as hotkeys or guided arrow.... theres no point oin goin back on topic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

just fyi
Posted 2004-09-09, 09:56 PM in reply to ==Nit5u4=='s post starting "Edurack I saw an Eotd person thos..."
just for your information i dont mean to sound like a dick but lately people have been taggin their characters with eotd, and nobaody in the clan knows them, ryland and myself have noticed this on a few occasions. oh yeah My name is Kenny. i used to be the co-leader/founder of eotd, but i quit due to people constantly hacking me and i have quit several times. but getting bored often has brought me back crawling on my knees. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FroZZeN

Posted 2004-09-09, 09:58 PM in reply to FroZZeN's post "just fyi"
It happens. Kind of pathetic, isn't it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 10:05 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "Omg botd runeword so unbalanced?"
cmon you guys should know hes just messing around, sto taking everything so seriously, hes comedy relief, dont be suck a tight ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FroZZeN

Posted 2004-09-09, 10:29 PM in reply to FroZZeN's post starting "cmon you guys should know hes just..."
He's not funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-09, 10:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "He's not funny."
He's more pathetic than funny. That's why i laugh in his face. R3TARD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-10, 05:01 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "He's more pathetic than funny. That's..."
yes hes more pathetic then i am
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-10, 06:17 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting ":haha: yes hes more pathetic then i am..."
true, true, like always~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-10, 11:21 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting ":haha: yes hes more pathetic then i am..."
Joka69 said:
yes hes more pathetic then i am
roflbbqwtf all jealous of my l33t legitist skill i thinks?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-11, 08:39 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "roflbbqwtf all jealous of my l33t..."
Oh of course
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-11, 08:42 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh of course"
Can't you just ban him? He already did make another name....

What.a.douche!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven