Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

i am noob not joob :(
Posted 2004-08-29, 07:29 PM
i dueled endurack to try and get in to Eotd but i sadly got gg 10:0 to his zon.
i dont feel to bad about it because
1. he was lvl 99 and had some crazy gear
2. i need to lvl up only lvl 80 right now
3. i need to get alot more gear for my necro he is using enigma wizspike arachnids raven frost 10% fcr ring shako homoculus some magic ammy with +109 mana frost burns and aldurs boots so i dont have too bad of stuff but there is defeninatly room for improve ment and i have 0 skill charms so that didnt help me either but on top of all that he is just good with the zon i mean i swear i have never been hit by so many iga in my life while dueling a zon.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-08-29, 07:51 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "i am noob not joob :("
Saw that one coming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-30, 07:50 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Saw that one coming."
Zons are prolly the hardest matchup for a nec so don't worry too much about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay

Posted 2004-08-30, 01:20 PM in reply to koreapeekay's post starting "Zons are prolly the hardest matchup for..."
yeah zons are tough for necros but i usually dont have any trouble against them in public games. but alas his is way more tweaked and has alot of damage. also i forgot to mention that he let me "cheat" by letting me tele and i still lost horrendously, i dont even think that i took him below half health. However i will not give up hope i will keep mfing and trying to get some skill charms and then ill try again.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-08-30, 04:56 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah zons are tough for necros but i..."
only time pubbies are a challenge is when they're 7v1 so yea you can't really expect to meet above average players there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:46 PM in reply to koreapeekay's post starting "only time pubbies are a challenge is..."
You didin't do too bad, just gotta get the items to live longer and when you do you can retry for joing EotD and I won't go easy on you at all muhahaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:49 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "You didin't do too bad, just gotta get..."
My mule is still waiting for that match, endurack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My mule is still waiting for that..."
Mule duel? That doesnt seem like a fun duel too me....but when ever your up to dueling thats fine with me
*Endurack2
*Endurack3
*Endurack6
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:58 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Mule duel? That doesnt seem like a fun..."
lol it was a joke . Its a lvl 1 whore that I thought about making on ladder 2 west. heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

dont be too dissapointed
Posted 2004-09-09, 08:42 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "i am noob not joob :("
lol dont be too disappointed endurack is a good dueler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFroZZeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FroZZeN

Posted 2004-09-09, 09:34 AM in reply to FroZZeN's post "dont be too dissapointed"
meh its true....
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-14, 05:10 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "meh its true...."
I r not surprised your necro (a character class that involves so many pro l33t legitist skill it take years to master) lost to a zon that uses AA arrows and invisible hax and uses more than 30% faster r/w cuz that r desynch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:04 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "I r not surprised your necro (a..."
Yea, I definetly think TheFinalrei plays open.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-17, 10:52 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Yea, I definetly think TheFinalrei..."
What kind of zon? XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-09-18, 07:27 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "i am noob not joob :("
tidus2005 said:
i dueled endurack to try and get in to Eotd but i sadly got gg 10:0 to his zon.
i dont feel to bad about it because
1. he was lvl 99 and had some crazy gear
2. i need to lvl up only lvl 80 right now
3. i need to get alot more gear for my necro he is using enigma wizspike arachnids raven frost 10% fcr ring shako homoculus some magic ammy with +109 mana frost burns and aldurs boots so i dont have too bad of stuff but there is defeninatly room for improve ment and i have 0 skill charms so that didnt help me either but on top of all that he is just good with the zon i mean i swear i have never been hit by so many iga in my life while dueling a zon.
Against zons use this strategy,your bone armor absorbs pro damage, you can try to chase and tank them, and spear/spirit them to death. Or, stay the hell away from her and spam a mixture of bone spear and spirit and eventually edge your way closer, be sure to use that clay golem as a distraction for her arrows. If you get in an arrow lock, run in a zig-zag and throw up bone walls to stop the guided arrows, remember to recast bone armor as neccessary. A zon that has high evasive can be a problem as those evasive skils can now dodge all attacks, including magical/elemental/physical. Or you can use the box trick where you hide behind a box-shaped wall in the blood moor. Remember though guided arrow is just like bone spirit but much faster so you can throw up bone walls in front of you to provide protection agaisnt IGA. You can also try to "trap" a zon by luring her into an area of the blood moor where there are lots of those puddles/holes so that she will be forced to take her sweet time going around them, then just let up on your bone skills. However, do be aware that 7 fps zons can easily put you into a block-lock, so don't get too cocky. If a zon is being not-pro (aka noob pussy shit) and she uses slow missile, just stay away from her and create some huge ass teeth fields and wait until SM wears off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-18, 07:30 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Against zons use this strategy,your..."
" i swear i have never been hit by so many iga in my life while dueling a zon."

LoL? I used to say the exact same shit back in 09 when I used to duel rage's 220 faster r/w 7fpa zon which he thought was oh so l33t.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei