Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

ok now i need some info =)
Posted 2009-04-26, 12:01 PM
I have been gone for a long while when it comes to the Diablo series =P So if anyone have the time to give me some info about Diablo 3 like:

What's new?
What's cool?
What's bad?
Opinions?

i will be pleased
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Fooli

Posted 2009-04-26, 01:35 PM in reply to Fooli's post "ok now i need some info =)"
www.diablo3.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-27, 07:38 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "www.diablo3.com"
They are revamping pretty much the entire game, and keeping only the classics, basically.

Everyone on here has a high opinion of the game, I don't think there are any negative feelings towards it at all, anywhere.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-04-27, 10:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "They are revamping pretty much the..."
Ok, i saw that you have no potions but you get HP from red things that comes out when monsters die. I think... My opinion ain't that pretty bad? I have played several games that has that and i did not like it so much. (Lord of the rings 2 towers for example)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Fooli

Posted 2009-04-27, 12:06 PM in reply to Fooli's post starting "Ok, i saw that you have no potions but..."
Well the idea is that rather than being able to buy 100 potions and just outlast monsters, you're given life at a rate that makes it challenging. Also, if you're low on health, the only way to fix that is by killing shit, which means you're gonna be all adrenaline rushing and shit because you're almost dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-27, 01:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well the idea is that rather than being..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Well the idea is that rather than being able to buy 100 potions and just outlast monsters, you're given life at a rate that makes it challenging. Also, if you're low on health, the only way to fix that is by killing shit, which means you're gonna be all adrenaline rushing and shit because you're almost dead.
you kinda made a point there =P. But when i go in to the site i only see 3 classes O.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fooli

Posted 2009-04-27, 04:03 PM in reply to Fooli's post starting "you kinda made a point there =P. But..."
3 classes so far, their will probably be a total of 5.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-02, 04:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "3 classes so far, their will probably..."
It takes a while to develop and entire class and everything about it such as how the character reacts to the environment. that is why this game isn't coming out forever.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-05-03, 04:49 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It takes a while to develop and entire..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
It takes a while to develop and entire class and everything about it such as how the character reacts to the environment. that is why this game isn't coming out forever.
okelidokeli
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fooli

Posted 2009-05-04, 08:23 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "3 classes so far, their will probably..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
3 classes so far, their will probably be a total of 5.
-rep for no reason.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-04, 10:34 AM in reply to D3V's post starting ":cry: -rep for no reason."
3rd time too, w00!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-03-02, 09:58 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "3rd time too, w00!"
i luv u

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V