Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

say, what do you think about bush!?
Posted 2006-09-06, 01:12 PM
i am just curious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-06, 01:20 PM in reply to xombie_love's post "say, what do you think about bush!?"
From a Brit's point of view - I don't like the fella.

Having a Bible-basher as President of a World Pwer like America is never a good thing. He and his administration are forcing religion upon many students in schools around the States, and a lot of his other decisions and laws and whatever have some kind of religious tie-in.

As for his war on terror - yeah, sure, after 9/11, anyone would have done something. But Iraq? Back to Afghanistan? [Probably] Soon to be Iran, or N. Korea?

I hate the way that Britain has done so much to help America (we went to war in iraq with them, and Afghanistan... and the two nations were the only one's that didn't truly support a ceasefire in the Isreal-Lebannon conflict a month ago), and he won't do anything in return. He refuses to sign the Kyoto agreement - to him, global warming is naught but a myth - and during the G8 summit last year he blatantly refused EVERYTHING that was proposed... even by US!

I'd be honestly surprised if he gets into office for another term. Blair is being called upon to go over here, so should Bush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-06, 08:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "From a Brit's point of view - I don't..."
He can't get into office for another term. He's done after 2008, thank God. I seriously hate this country and how it is run. It's all about rewarding the rich and fucking over the poor. I'm sick of it. I'm moving to Canada when I can get enough money to support myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-09-07, 04:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He can't get into office for another..."
OK, yea hes dumb, but thats one thing. He did not in fact skrew up with alot of the desisions he made, at least, he did not intend to. Hindsight is 20/20. He tried to help the current things, not what will happen after. Which in reality made the later things, which are now current, worse. Im not sure if i'm making any sense. but you get it. i hope.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-09-08, 09:51 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "OK, yea hes dumb, but thats one thing. ..."
So he was A-OK with the short term problems, but just inflamed any long-term problems?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-08, 05:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So he was A-OK with the short term..."
he was a-ok in simple math problems but not so good in hard ones
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-09-08, 05:44 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "he was a-ok in simple math problems but..."
I picked him over Kerry, no doubt. Bush. He's not Kerry.

Haha, I just remembered a joke I heard about the country being run by people named Bush, Dick, and Colin.

He's a bad president with bad desicions, but he was all I had, while keeping to the pro-life regimin. I stopped taking him seriously after he called my beloved internet the interwebs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-09-08, 06:34 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I picked him over Kerry, no doubt...."
He's made terrible decisions, he's a bad president but lets face it, more than half of the country voted for him. If he was that terrible and that stupid in his first term, how did he get re-elected? This is the part that idiot Michael Moore always conveniently forgets. Why did no-one provide better opposition? It's simple, the man is a product of the times. It's becoming that you don't have earn a reputation through skill but simply buy or inherit it.

Could a president have gotten away with this kind of crap at any other point in history? No, because the people were more interested in the nations well being. Look at Nixon. Look at Andrew Johnson. Every modern day American has their own piece of the trainwreck.

The media, that I constantly hate on, has as much a role in this. Any source of information with a conscience behind it would expose these evils and misdoings, but, the American media doesn't have a conscience. Why would they do what they were intended to by providing accurate information to inform a population and prevent war when they could make a fortune by the continuous coverage during and the fearmongering afterwards. They have as much to gain from that jackass being in office as anyone so long as people tune in each day to see what cave dwelling, martyr Georgie has pissed off today.

Why do people wait until 2008? Why not get rid of him now?? As in, as soon as possible? The man continues to destroy the environment, the economy and international relations. The gap between the rich and poor widens. The education system is failing. The health care system is failing. Social services, immigration, trade, all are failing. The country has been at war for three years without progress. And yet, the man responsible for the creation of (or at the very least, the worsening of) these problems is still just as oblivious and still at the helm.

Like I said, every American has a part of this. Some more than others. People should expect more and not compromise when it comes to what's best for their nation. Really, what it comes down to is that the entire system should be reviewed. If anyone who makes such disastorous choices, is as unpopular and ill-equipped can gain, hold and exert power with such absolute authority, there is something terribly wrong.

Ummm so yah, me no likey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2006-09-08, 11:08 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "He's made terrible decisions, he's a..."
I don't like him, nor what he stands for, one fucking bit.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-09, 12:20 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I don't like him, nor what he stands..."
I don´t like him at all!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-12, 03:48 PM in reply to xombie_love's post "say, what do you think about bush!?"
Oh....god...no.......shave please?

Anywho, yea, what a douchebag he is. He is such a shitlips.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2006-09-13, 03:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Oh my God. I was a complete retard back then lol. Bush is the worst thing that has happened to this country. Why did I like him back then!? Ewww!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-09-13, 05:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh my God. I was a complete retard back..."
Bush isn't good at all. Fucking monkey. But honestly look who we had to choose from....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-14, 05:20 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Bush isn't good at all. Fucking monkey...."
why...? what was wrong with kerry?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-14, 02:57 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "why...? what was wrong with kerry?"
From what I heard, he was weak. he can't rule that well. He'd end up selling out. And be walked over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-15, 03:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "From what I heard, he was weak. he..."
well, i think that bush cant rule that well either.... or maybe to well?!
i was hoping for kerry at the last elections, even though here in germany we didnt hear to much about him, but i just thought everyone else is better than bush!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-15, 11:03 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "well, i think that bush cant rule that..."
xombie_love said:
well, i think that bush cant rule that well either.... or maybe to well?!
i was hoping for kerry at the last elections, even though here in germany we didnt hear to much about him, but i just thought everyone else is better than bush!

Eh, Kerry would do and say basically anything to get another vote, too flimsy to be much of a leader. Bush on the other hand is pretty much the exact opposite, a rock hard pillar of stupidity. Choosing from the two extremes, unfortunately I'd have to go with the pillar of idiocy, you may not like what he stands for, but at least you know where he stands, Kerry varied from day to day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2006-09-16, 03:57 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Eh, Kerry would do and say basically..."
Slim said:
Eh, Kerry would do and say basically anything to get another vote,
but dont do most people do that? well its to late anyways...
i just hope that next time, no bush will become president. i know that G W cant be anymore, but he still has a brother. and i heard here in the news that he wants to nominate for the next elections, i dont know if that is true or not?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-16, 04:15 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "but dont do most people do that? well..."
Say wha? His brother?!

Is it just me or does Bush want some kind of Royal Family of Bushes instead of Presidents?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny