Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Favorite Char
Posted 2004-05-07, 01:18 PM
May be a dumb question but whats everyones favorite char class and build?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-05-07, 01:27 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Favorite Char"
MysticWonton said:
May be a dumb question but whats everyones favorite char class and build?
I just got my hammerdin to 80 but his equipment sux. His damage is nice and can stay alive in hell alone (although I have to watch the damage because I have no clue what to use for his equipment, or I don't have them yet, like a HoZ). Haven't tried to mf with him. Have a meteor sorc right now and I love his mfing skills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-07, 01:32 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "I just got my hammerdin to 80 but his..."
Bowzon is my favorite and has been since d2 classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-05-07, 01:39 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Favorite Char"
Mine was always a S/S barb.

Has been since 1.03.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-07, 04:01 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Mine was always a S/S barb. Has been..."
Mine was teh naked assassin. SINCE 0.01.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-07, 04:23 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Mine was teh naked assassin. SINCE 0.01."
I am liking my melee assassin right now, even though she is level 25 and HC, it's fun. I'd have to say my Hydra/Frozen Orb 1.09 Sorc was the funnest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-07, 05:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I am liking my melee assassin right..."
Pally, I didnt use a build, I was like 11, and that is all I played, not online either. By myself I had it to like lvl 92 or somting I did that /8 thing alot.
Now, online its easy to get beatass stuff, so its all like sorceress.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-07, 10:20 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Pally, I didnt use a build, I was like..."
Well me... I love my 10k dmg hammerdin best char I've ever had
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-05-07, 10:26 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Mine was always a S/S barb. Has been..."
Vollstrecker said:
Mine was always a S/S barb.

Has been since 1.03.
I started in 09 i think so what is an s/s barb?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-05-08, 03:07 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I started in 09 i think so what is an..."
barb/necro
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-05-08, 03:55 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I started in 09 i think so what is an..."
S/S barb = sword/shield barb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-05-08, 06:45 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "S/S barb = sword/shield barb"
Have to say my favorite is my bowazon or zeal pally.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-05-08, 06:43 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I started in 09 i think so what is an..."
S/S = Sword + Shield.

My barb raped back in Classic (until I met someone good). He had a 111 max damage Gothic Sword (Yes, that's 2 handed) and Sigon's Shield.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-08, 07:16 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "S/S = Sword + Shield. My barb raped..."
In 1.09 i liked my amazon (jabber and guided arrow) assassin (dual claw) druid (fury)
1.10 Necro (poison nova) Sorc (Orb ts) Druid (Hurricane)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-05-08, 07:23 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "In 1.09 i liked my amazon (jabber and..."
Hmmm tough choice....

i loved my amazon in 1.09
But now i like hammerdins and sorcs I LOVE 2 Rush/Mf and they get the job done
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-05-09, 01:14 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Hmmm tough choice.... i loved my..."
definetly s/s barb the best in the world for melee..loved them ever since...i started playin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-09, 06:40 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Favorite Char"
I like trap assassins, cause they're kinda easy and lazy to play, cast traps an sit back

But, am i the only one that thinks that pally runs like chicken when you look at them from behind? <--- the only reason i can't stand playing with pally but that's just me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-05-09, 09:43 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "I like trap assassins, cause they're..."
I like holy freeze paladin lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-10, 03:40 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "I like holy freeze paladin lately."
Lite sorcs for me
good in both pvp n pvm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-05-10, 07:45 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "Lite sorcs for me good in both pvp n..."
for me well....hammerdins are obviously the best rushers NOTHING is immune to them, except for apparently one monster . umm then mf blizz sorc w/ a good merc or a fire sorc w/ holy freeze merc......dueling bone necro not bad but i would have to sayguided arrow zon or something w/ CoH, BoTD bow and ya crazy gear saw one in a duel...she kinda kicked ass!!!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001