Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Cry fun

Posted 2004-11-10, 07:33 PM
im bored, but im gettin more excited ima b back into d2, ima make me that novamancer ive alwayz wanted to make. ima have him stack nub revives to shield him hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-10, 08:25 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "fun"
why do you post absolutely everything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-11-11, 01:03 AM in reply to wilma's post starting "why do you post absolutely everything?"
He's just very social wilma... chill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-11, 08:19 AM in reply to wilma's post starting "why do you post absolutely everything?"
wilma said:
why do you post absolutely everything?
Aye Wilma theres this button thing you see, I believe its called block user? Or something like that. Now personally, ive never used it but maybe you could try that if you dont wanna see my threads? Or oh oh wait! I got a better one! Maybe if ur gonna bitch everytime i post, how bout you read who the author of the post is and I don't know, maybe don't click on it?

p.s. Thnx Sov
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-12, 02:44 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "Aye Wilma theres this button thing you..."
Good idea. Thx. Blocked. Pwned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-11-12, 06:49 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Good idea. Thx. Blocked. Pwned."
Luhizot said:
Good idea. Thx. Blocked. Pwned.
who the fuck is this niglet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-12, 07:27 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "who the fuck is this niglet?"
Luhizot>You.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-12, 07:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Luhizot>You."
HandOfHeaven said:
Luhizot>You.
you=nerd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-14, 10:02 AM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "you=nerd"
HandOfHeaven > You
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-11-14, 04:58 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "HandOfHeaven > You"
Luhizot said:
HandOfHeaven > You
almost everyone here=nerd who cant get laid

very few people here are actually nice, sov being one of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-14, 05:08 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "almost everyone here=nerd who cant get..."
s7oLi is my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-14, 06:36 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "almost everyone here=nerd who cant get..."
nice people does not = laid. But yeah, S7oli is a hell of a lot better than FinalRei. So let the guy talk. but... s7oli, what the hell kind of necro are you making and gear?

maybe if you play west, ill duel your ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-11-14, 09:45 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "almost everyone here=nerd who cant get..."
You call us nerds for insulting you and using "< or >" signs?

Haha can't get laid. That's hilarious. I bet you've never seen a chick's rack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-15, 02:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You call us nerds for insulting you and..."
How'd this turn into an insult thread?

S7oLi what is your build going to be exactly I'm curious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-11-15, 08:47 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "How'd this turn into an insult thread? ..."
I'd like to know about your build as well, like gear and skill point distribution.

And it's not really an insult thread... just two people ganging up on poor lil s7oLi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-15, 05:19 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "I'd like to know about your build as..."
GEEkZ said:
I'd like to know about your build as well, like gear and skill point distribution.

And it's not really an insult thread... just two people ganging up on poor lil s7oLi.
thnx guys lol, well the people who supported me hehe. yes i am just a poor lil s7oLi *crys* shit i dunno if im making this nec i dunno i been workin on my clans site n shit and playin cod. d2 hasnt been as fun as it used to be. i guess im sic of getting pwnd and made fun of by 12 yr olds lol .i dont think ima gonna make this novamancer cuz 1) he sux and 2) he sux so bad i needed a #2 lol. i wanna make sumthing ive never made before! hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe zon cuz i havnt made 1 since 1.09. i really dont know and my gear is pretty dank. i hav 1 3/20/20 and a ber rune and sum fine small charms that r worth runes each but like im pretty dank wen it comes to stuff for trade. ideas people? i do have good to USE but i dont wanna trade em...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-15, 05:30 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "thnx guys lol, well the people who..."
sry for spamage but aye i just noticed hand of heavens response...

hand of heaven dont get pissed off because i say shit back after u talk shit mang. and im not even gonna try n fuckin argue with ur lil comment about a chicks rack? who by the time their old enough to go on the internet and post shit on forums hasnt seen a chicks rack? ya well like i said im not gonna continue to argue with this cuz it would go absolutely nowhere. so grow sum fuckin balls and grow the fuck up. i say we all agree to stop acting childish and just continue with spamming zelaron lol?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-15, 06:06 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "sry for spamage but aye i just noticed..."
Pissed off? If I was pissed off I would've flamed in you in Flame Forum, but I am far from that point. I just love this "12 year olds" thing you bring up. It's just hilarious. I'm trying to have fun at your expense, something I never do in real life. Why don't you grow some balls and tolerate what I dish out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-15, 06:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pissed off? If I was pissed off I..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Pissed off? If I was pissed off I would've flamed in you in Flame Forum, but I am far from that point. I just love this "12 year olds" thing you bring up. It's just hilarious. I'm trying to have fun at your expense, something I never do in real life. Why don't you grow some balls and tolerate what I dish out?
ok then dont... just thought we might want to act like mature adults for once? well have fun being an immature lil shit disturber. bye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-15, 06:18 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "ok then dont... just thought we might..."
Mature adults eh? I'm 15, and it is far more amusing to insult some on the internet than to be 'mature' on it. I'm only an ass on here because I choose to be. At least just to certain people. And it's a forum, learn to live with it, bigot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven