Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

i'm like E.T.
Posted 2006-03-08, 08:09 PM
im just phonin mah homies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-03-08, 09:18 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "i'm like E.T."
Most worthless member candidate? Since kwhiii doesn't post much, I thought we'd give the title to somebody else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-09, 05:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Most worthless member candidate? Since..."
Are you nominating yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-09, 06:33 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are you nominating yourself?"
I second the motion.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-03-09, 07:03 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I second the motion."
Motion has been approved and recorded. Next topic of debate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-09, 09:11 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Motion has been approved and recorded...."
Did we used to serve refreshments before or after the reading of last weeks minutes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-10, 12:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Did we used to serve refreshments..."
hopefully before the minutes, they take to long
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-10, 12:15 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Did we used to serve refreshments..."
Kaneda said:
Did we used to serve refreshments before or after the reading of last weeks minutes?
ur mom serves refreshments lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-03-10, 06:14 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Did we used to serve refreshments..."
Refreshments are served anytime during the meeting, but only consists of water and coffee, and you are asked to keep quiet as you move to get said refreshments. Interruptions will not be tolerated. Offenders will be hog-tied in the nude and whipped until consciousness is lost/molested by a Mastiff. Their choice.

...Aah shit. I still gotta type up those minutes for that meeting on Tuesday. Aah shit! I have Jury Duty on Tuesday!

Shit shit shit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-10, 08:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Most worthless member candidate? Since..."
I AM OFFENDED.

It is part of my duty, as the king or worthlessness, to not post much. I don't want to become too useful.

Damnit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2006-03-10, 08:11 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I AM OFFENDED. It is part of my..."
You tell them!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-11, 03:47 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I AM OFFENDED. It is part of my..."
And you said you were perfect!

Lies! It's all lies! Every single relation ends in lies! I will never be happy in life!

LIES!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-11, 01:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And you said you were perfect! Lies!..."
Lenny said:
And you said you were perfect!

Lies! It's all lies! Every single relation ends in lies! I will never be happy in life!

LIES!
lol practically everything you say cracks me up lol!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-11, 02:21 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "lol practically everything you say..."
That's because you're stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-11, 03:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's because you're stupid."
Awww. Grav is still in a bad mood.

Maybe he has a different sense of humour to you. You might be more refined to the usual 'American' style, whereas sciencekid might like the 'British' style of humour...just plain weird humour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-11, 06:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Awww. Grav is still in a bad mood. :( ..."
Lenny. Shut up.

Please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-12, 12:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Awww. Grav is still in a bad mood. :( ..."
GravitonSurge said:
That's because you're stupid.
wow, is negative things all you can say around here? so far i have not heard a single positive thing come out of your fat bastard mouth other than "happy birthday" or something insignificant like that. just plain stop it. let go of your experiences as a kid or whatever led you to obtaining this crappy personality and revert back to the kind of person you should be: not a consistant and perpetual negative jerkoff. there, i said it.

Lenny said:
Awww. Grav is still in a bad mood.
he's always in a bad mood

Lenny said:
Maybe he has a different sense of humour to you. You might be more refined to the usual 'American' style, whereas sciencekid might like the 'British' style of humour...just plain weird humour.
for example, the movie "monty python and the holy grail" was pretty hilarious to me, and correct me if im wrong but that's a british movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sciencekid

Posted 2006-03-12, 05:16 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "wow, is negative things all you can say..."
It was indeed. The Pythons were Oxbridge graduates, met up, and went on a rampage for a few years and infected us all with their British humour.

----------

Sov said:
Lenny. Shut up.

Please.
Sorry Sov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-12, 10:05 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "wow, is negative things all you can say..."
No flaming outside the flame forum, loser!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-03-12, 10:27 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "No flaming outside the flame forum,..."
Shut your piehole Mini Kyuubi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy