Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Grin OMG!!!! WOW help me out here
Posted 2004-10-09, 07:45 AM
Okay i just checked out WOW for the first time and it looks totally awesome, FUCK D2, WOW sounds too good to not play, i just want to know WHEN CAN I PLAY? and when they say 1000's of players online do the mean that you can play with 1000's all in the same game or what? im just exited and confused and and I REALLY want to play. does anyone know what the benefits of different classes (if any) are? eg a human paladin and a dwarf paladin what would be the difference, 1000's of skills too OMG so many possibilities, I feel like im on crack here, someone help me out, with any info please, Thanx.

Last edited by Psytool; 2004-10-09 at 07:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Psytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPsytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Psytool

Posted 2004-10-09, 07:59 AM in reply to Psytool's post "OMG!!!! WOW help me out here"
You are aware that you have to pay around 15 dollars a month to play, are you not?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:14 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "You are aware that you have to pay..."
Not in Open Beta, and most people participate in open beta not for the good of the game but only to play it while it's free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:40 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Not in Open Beta, and most people..."
how can i play open beta?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Psytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPsytool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Psytool

Posted 2004-10-09, 04:10 PM in reply to Psytool's post starting "how can i play open beta?"
Go dl it from the official site when it is released.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-09, 04:43 PM in reply to Psytool's post "OMG!!!! WOW help me out here"
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-09, 07:16 PM in reply to Psytool's post "OMG!!!! WOW help me out here"
Psytool said:
Okay i just checked out WOW for the first time and it looks totally awesome, FUCK D2, WOW sounds too good to not play, i just want to know WHEN CAN I PLAY? and when they say 1000's of players online do the mean that you can play with 1000's all in the same game or what? im just exited and confused and and I REALLY want to play. does anyone know what the benefits of different classes (if any) are? eg a human paladin and a dwarf paladin what would be the difference, 1000's of skills too OMG so many possibilities, I feel like im on crack here, someone help me out, with any info please, Thanx.
1.) Not until Open Beta. That should be in the next few weeks.
2.) Yes, all 1000+ people are in the same "game".
3.) Read on the benefits, we're not a search and answer service.
4.) No problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker