Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Favorite cartoons (from when you were young)
Posted 2004-07-28, 05:53 PM
Mine have to be:

Animaniacs
Looney Toons
Tiny Toons
Tom and Jerry
Talespin
Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
Spiderman
Xmen
Batman
Woody Woodpecker

There are probably more that I am forgetting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-28, 06:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Favorite cartoons (from when you were..."
Garfield
Old School sonic
Mega Man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-28, 06:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Garfield Old School sonic Mega Man."
I forgot Sonic! I loved Sonic. Also, I watched speed racer occasionally. I didn't watch it too much, but that was a kick-ass show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-28, 06:28 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Favorite cartoons (from when you were..."
Animaniacs
Looney Toons
Tiny Toons
Tom and Jerry
Spiderman
Xmen
Batman
Ren and Stimpy
2 Stupid Dogs
Rocko's Modern Life (pwnz!)
KABLAM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-28, 06:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Animaniacs Looney Toons Tiny Toons..."
Saint Seiya
Rocko's modern Life
Doug
DBZ!!!!!!
Samurai X
Super campeones (soccer anime, weird as hell but cool)
Beast Wars transformers(3d)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-07-28, 06:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Favorite cartoons (from when you were..."
mjordan2nd said:
Mine have to be:

Animaniacs
Looney Toons
Tiny Toons
Tom and Jerry
Talespin
Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
Spiderman
Xmen
Batman
Woody Woodpecker
I thought you would go for things like Mr.T and Fat Albert
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-07-28, 06:57 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I thought you would go for things like..."
How could I have forgotten Fat Albert? Dude, that movie looks good too :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Favorite cartoons (from when you were..."
The Real Ghostbusters
James Bond Jr. (JAAAAAAMMMMEEEESS BOND)
Ronin Warriors
Rocko's Modern Life (it's amazing what they got away with on that show)
Animaniacs
Freakazoid
And pretty much everything that was on Toonami, except Sailor Moon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:51 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "The Real Ghostbusters James Bond Jr...."
captain tsubasa that name in japan but i watch it in arabic it was called captain majid is a cool soccer show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-28, 07:55 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "captain tsubasa that name in japan but..."
Spiderman
Batman
South Park
Ren and Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
Tom and Jerry
Simpsons
Sonic The Hedgehog
DBZ
Gundam Wing
Looney Toons
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-07-28, 08:27 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "The Real Ghostbusters James Bond Jr...."
dude, I forgot Freakazoid and The Real Ghostbusters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-28, 09:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "dude, I forgot Freakazoid and The Real..."
Garfield and Friends
Chip n' Dale
Goof Troop
Looney Toons
Tom and Jerry
Sonic (I still have tapes of some of the shows)
Mario and Luigi (can't remember name, but I loved it)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-28, 10:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Garfield and Friends Chip n' Dale..."
How the fuck did I forget... the Mario and Luigi cartoons OWNED. GAH I wish I recorded some episodes like I did with mega man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-28, 10:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How the fuck did I forget... the Mario..."
I did actually tape some of those Mario and Luigi cartoons, but the tapes got fucked up. Damn VCR!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-29, 01:54 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I did actually tape some of those Mario..."
Thundercats
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Spiderman
The Hulk
Batman
The Simpsons

thats about all I can remember
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-07-29, 02:19 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Thundercats Teenage mutant ninja..."
Transformers. The real one with Optimus Prime and Megatron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-29, 03:04 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Transformers. The real one with..."
rockos modern life
doug
ren n stimpy
dbz
tom n jerry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-29, 06:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How the fuck did I forget... the Mario..."
damn, I remember the adults watching that show when the kids were asleep at the day care center. I vaguely remember the show. I also liked Doug
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-29, 06:34 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Favorite cartoons (from when you were..."
Donald Duck
Sonic the Hedgehog
I am weasel
Johnny Bravo
TMNT
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2004-07-29 at 06:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:44 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Transformers. The real one with..."
Beast wars ruined it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign